We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Selena Gomez's "stars Dance" Leaks

Selena Gomez's "Stars Dance" Leaks

Selena Gomez's new album, "Stars Dance", leaked on Monday and is causing quite a stir amongst Exhalers and Britney fans!

She's stated many times Britney's a big influence in her new album.

The "baby dubstep" (as she put it) compilation is chock-full of ass shaking pop jams, including "Birthday," "Save The Day" and "Music Feels Better."

"To be honest, most of the record actually speeds up once I release [the first single] 'Come & Get It'," Selena told
MTV News
back in May. "The rest of the record, I've never taken this long to work on a record before. ... It was really fun for me to have more of a creative control and more of a say. I want it to be a mixture of everything I'm obsessed with. I love to dance and I love to make people dance."

Here are teasers of the album:

Whatcha think Britney fans?

Finafuckingly tbh. Its very generic but I LOVE IT. Undercover is FAB! I was so shocked when she said "f**k me in the shadows"

She's finally slutting up her music Britney would be proud

tumblr_inline_mpyt8lJZf21qz4rgp.gif

... then ask who Selena is again 

:walkonby:  :walkonby:  :walkonby:  :walkonby:  :walkonby:

Just like how Britney sounds the same on every single song on FF? :queenflopga:

:walkonby:  :walkonby:  :walkonby:  :walkonby:  :walkonby:  :walkonby:  :walkonby:

My initial reaction like WTF, I hope this doesn't hurt her sales too much, her previous albums leaked ahead of time as well, but idk

tumblr_m8h7zb1ivc1r0o8ybo1_250.gif

Eh it was only 8 days early, that's pretty average. I figured it would happen soon

I haven't listened yet but I can't wait :shake: