We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
tigersclaw99

Selena Reacts To Her First #1 Song

Guest Da Fr3ak

Wtf, didn't that sheet peak at #6 or something tho.

Or is dis #1 on the Disney charts?

Wtf, didn't that sheet peak at #6 or something tho.

Or is dis #1 on the Disney charts?

um i dont think so lol. i dont think she would freak out over disney charts...i dont know what chart it is tbh 

Guest Danbriel

No#1 in Uganda

Slaying

I see the haters are already trying to be little her achievement but if Miley or Demi even got number 10 on a local radio station chart there'd be a 10 page praise thread. Double standards IMO why all the Selena hate? Just cause she's doing well with her new wave of music. Quit hating , keep slaying Selena

drown/

Poor gurl is cryin over an irrelevant number 1

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

At least she isn't crying over high school bullying that happened a million years ago to boost sales

Yet she's performing at every show possible just to only get a top 6 song

It's what an artist has to do, at least she has passion and gives a sh!t about her career, if robotney received the news of her single going number one after her half assed embarrassing promo I doubt it would even register with her over the Valium and dis interest

It's what an artist has to do, at least she has passion and gives a sh!t about her career, if robotney received the news of her single going number one after her half assed embarrassing promo I doubt it would even register with her over the Valium and dis interest

If youre a relevant artist you can peak high without having to shove yourself down peoples throat. ex. Brinty has reached number one (in relevant countries) without actual promo. Remain pressed.

If youre a relevant artist you can peak high without having to shove yourself down peoples throat. ex. Brinty has reached number one (in relevant countries) without actual promo. Remain pressed.

I amnt pressed doll Im glad for any artist who does well especially Selena who has been relatively low key. Just be happy for her instead of intimidated