breatheheavy

Kelly Rowland & Paulina Rubio Replace Britney On The X Factor

184 posts in this topic

Kelly Rowland & Paulina Rubio Replace Britney

It's official, Britney and LA Reid were replaced by Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio on the new season of The X Factor.

Sources tell TMZ the two are in final negotiations to join the show, with just minor details left to be handled. The deals could be finalized as early as tomorrow.

What do you think of the replacements?

I'll never understand why Simon just bounces judges from version to version of the show instead of finding new judges.

I'm here for Kelly Rowland. Don't know the other girl. I'm expecting this to be the last season of X-Factor with 5-6 million viewers. I was expecting another male judge. Maybe someone like Will Smith or LL Cool J probably would've been good. 

Paulina really???

They should've at least gotten Thalia!

Eh, I kinda like Pau. (Even tho I haven't heard her stuff in ages).

What about Hilary Duff tho!!!

Hilary >>>>>>>

I don't mind Kelly Rowland being a judge on the X-Factor USA because I actually have a soft spot for her music and prefer her to Beyoncé. But I haven't the remotest clue as to who this Paulina FLOPIO is... :thatsweird: :areyouseriousrn: I wanted Cheryl Cole to be a freakin' judge! I really want to see her work with well-known American based producers and release an album there and attain chart success on the Billboard Hot 100 as well! :crying1::crying4:

"The X Factor" is upping the sexy factor -- TMZ has learned Kelly Rowland andPaulina Rubio are signing on to be judges for next season. 

Sources connected to FOX tell TMZ the pair are in final negotiations to join the show ... with only minor details left to be hammered out before they sign on. 

We're told the deals will be done in the next few days, possibly as early as tomorrow. 

Rowland and Rubio would be replacing Britney Spears and L.A. Reid ... and joining returning judges Demi Lovato and (of course) Simon Cowell.

A rep for Fox had no comment.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/05/19/x-factor-paulina-rubio-kelly-rowland-judges/

The show is officially DEAD.  :britdrown:  :britdrown:  :britdrown: