• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

breatheheavy

breatheheavy

Owner

• Super Administrators
  • 19,127 posts
Britney Honored In

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum will feature Britney in their upcoming "Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power" exhibit at the EMP Museum in Seattle this summer.

"Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power" is a ground-breaking and provocative exhibit that illustrates the important roles women have played in rock music, from its inception through today. It highlights the flashpoints, the firsts, the best, the celebrated and sometimes lesser-known women who moved rock and roll music and American culture forward. Women Who Rock will open to the public at EMP on Saturday, June 15, 2013.

The exhibit spotlights more than 70 female artists, including interviews, videos and listening stations.

Highlighted artists in the same category as Britney, "Causing a Commotion: Madonna and the Pop Explosion," also include Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, and Janet Jackson.

The exhibit will be open at EMP Museum through September 22, 2013.

Fore more info, visit their website.

Not Myself Tonight

Not Myself Tonight

• Banned
  • 1,894 posts

tumblr_mk1hgqVz8A1s51fdio1_500.gif

Allmylife

Allmylife

Stalker

• Members
  • 8,458 posts

Smh @ that bullshit, Cher was doing it long before Madonna and a lot of those artists never did it (besides maybe Xtina) in such a crude manner as that witch did.

#Bangerz

#Bangerz

Professor Spears

• Members
  • 13,207 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Floptina :britdrown:  is listed as a highlight

Cāged

Cāged

Dalia Royce

• Members
  • 17,810 posts
  • LocationSuburgatory

cool

cool

:D

Untitled-2_zps92594ad4.gif

jomarr

jomarr

You want 500k 1st week sales? You better buy bitch

• Members
  • 6,815 posts

cool

cool

:D

Untitled-2_zps92594ad4.gif

BeliSpeaks

BeliSpeaks

Stalker

• Members
  • 8,669 posts
I wish britney would come! haha I live right outside Seattle.

blackoutbrit

blackoutbrit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,688 posts
Only should be Britney, Gwen, Madonna, Cher, Cindy Lauper, and Janet Jackson tbh :tbh:
  • BeliSpeaks likes this

stronger

stronger

exhale's Armenian princess

• Members
  • 7,687 posts

Christina Aguilera?  :lolohgawd:  Gwen Stefani?  :thatsfunny:  Cyndi Lauper?  :thatsweird:

LaHIAM

LaHIAM

• Members
  • 12,835 posts

Christina Aguilera?  :lolohgawd:  Gwen Stefani?  :thatsfunny:  Cyndi Lauper?  :thatsweird:

Christina has a diamond album, Gwen was the first artist to get a platinum digital single and her solo material slayed (so did a lot of her work with No Doubt, an actual rock band) and Cyndi Lauper snatched Madonna's wig effortlessly when they competed directly. Don't try and do these women just because you don't like them.

• Maki, slave4babybrit and sugarhigh like this

iscream

iscream

• Banned
  • 14,604 posts

you know I just want queen elizabeth to create a new law saying madonna is the queen of pop michael jackson the king and britney the princess and maybe justin timberlake the prince 

uM5SOyB.gif

MarshallMathers

MarshallMathers

MMLP2

• Members
  • 12,502 posts

wow that's actually really cool t4p

• Not Myself Tonight likes this

Lloyd

Lloyd

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 18,208 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

ikr lol 

:oh:

BJSPEARS

BJSPEARS

Godney

• Senior Members
  • 57,338 posts
Yessss I actually like everyone listed. Glad lady shitga and thiefonce are nowhere to be found

GotBritsBack

GotBritsBack

• Members
  • 11,447 posts

Hey thats very cool

And no reason to hate about the others on the list

blackoutbrit

blackoutbrit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,688 posts
Floptina :britdrown:

beyonce-falls-down-stairs-o.gif
  • carlitos'crib likes this

Jite91

Jite91

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

you know I just want queen elizabeth to create a new law saying madonna is the queen of pop michael jackson the king and britney the princess and maybe justin timberlake the prince 

uM5SOyB.gif

Justin Timberlake the prince?? 

tumblr_mcqcb4JLpP1qzx2tmo1_400.gif

• slave4babybrit likes this

ZoneGirl

ZoneGirl

Like a karate kid

• Members
  • 4,583 posts
  • LocationUnited States

So cool. I love this kind of thing--it's right up my ally. I'd love to see the portion of the exhibit that Britney's in. Not just for her but for the whole history of it.

Guest_Jawni_*

Guest_Jawni_*
  • Guests

Christina has a diamond album, Gwen was the first artist to get a platinum digital single and her solo material slayed (so did a lot of her work with No Doubt, an actual rock band) and Cyndi Lauper snatched Madonna's wig effortlessly when they competed directly. Don't try and do these women just because you don't like them.

Cyndi is so much better than Hagdonna it's not even funny. And her Grammy for BNA agrees with me.

Claire Tebow

Claire Tebow

Bref, je t'encule

• Banned
  • 55,350 posts

They better honor the Queen. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users