Hillary Clinton

How Much Could The Vegas Tickets Cost?

40 posts in this topic

Like, compared with other artists' tickets and your personal estimate whats the less you think the tickets might cost and how much is the most? I'm asking this because there's a chance i'm travelling to LA this year and one aunt of mine that lives there told me she could easily drive me to Vegas for one night. Btw, do u think the shows may have started by September, cause that's probaply the time i'm going

i dont think that by september she will be performing in vegas, i think it is to early since it was rumoured they were building a venue and they havent even announced it yet, and she still has to rehearse and stuff, but i truly wish that by september she has already started, cause i know how you feel, im from mexico and i couldnt see britney one time that i was in vegas cause she would be performing the day that i was leaving, and when i was younger when she canceled her onyx hotel tour and i was in houston the day she would have been performing it was devastating 

i think the tickets would be tour price + about 30% to 40% in profits :D

Vegas shows are expensive to produce, so i would say about 400$-500$ maybe even as high as 700$

Vegas shows are expensive to produce, so i would say about 400$-500$ maybe even as high as 700$

Damn! If that's the case, bitch bettah werk that stage!

tumblr_ml9gxp40y91qlgr6qo2_250.gif

that's fuckin' expensive.

tvd1lymj.gif

there's no way ticket prices will be anywhere near $700.

maybe some special packages will go up that high, but a better guess would be about $150-$200 for full price tickets.

I remember when I went to Vegas my mom's friends went to go see Celine. they paid about $300 for their tickets.

Celine's tickets start from like $70-90 and up.

But the seats in Vegas are better. And the production iwill be bigger than Femme Fatale. So...  :yes2: