We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BrandoT

New On Exhale

The fact that you guide yourself into thinking Hilary is my fave just cause I'm using one of her mv as my set is quite dumb. And wiki.? Seriously.? :drown:

Mariah WAS great, and yea we could argue about her accomplishments all day but the only thing we would be doing here is living and talking about the past, this is the present you know.? Let's face it, she hasn't done anything yet that you could honestly call an accomplishment compared to the sh!t she did in the PAST. She's boring, the fact that she has a "beautiful" voice does nothing for me.

Oh and you're being delusional if you really think Hilary is a "never has been" LMAO.

The fact that you guide yourself into thinking Hilary is my fave just cause I'm using one of her mv as my set is quite dumb. And wiki.? Seriously.? :drown:

Mariah WAS great, and yea we could argue about her accomplishments all day but the only thing we would be doing here is living and talking about the past, this is the present you know.? Let's face it, she hasn't done anything yet that you could honestly call an accomplishment compared to the sh!t she did in the PAST. She's boring, the fact that she has a "beautiful" voice does nothing for me.

Oh and you're being delusional if you really think Hilary is a "never has been" LMAO.

yah it doesn't make much sense for me to think because you  have a set and all of Hilary , that she is your fave, or at least one of your faves... Mariah's voice may not do anything for you, but it probably does for the people who bought 150 million of her albums...  tbh I can't believe that you say I am talking about the past, when  in fact it has been much less time since Mariah had her last #1 than it has for Hilary, waittt sorry I forgot Hilary hasn't ever had a #1.  And Mariah is on tv as we speak (as the highest paid celeb judge on a reality singing competition), where is Hilary today? what  is she doing? I believe you are the delusional one my friend. But I do like the fact that you used the correct "you're", it just shows that you are someone just looking to start an argument, instead of being a Britard who can't spell. And again Martin as I said previously, I do like Hilary's music, but she really can't be put in the same category at all, most can't. Mariah is one of the top selling female artists of all time.  She deserves a little respect, that would be like being disrespectful of Aretha Franklin, it just shouldn't happen. But I do expect things like this here. What I don't get though, is why you would even comment at all about Mariah if you don't like her. A normal individual would just read that I had a different set of faves than they do, and move on.  I would never go into a thread just to start an argument with someone who is just trying to introduce themselves and in an actual respectful manner.  

:scaryasfuck:  can't believe you had to tell me that  :watafail:  :whoops:  :ilahvu:

:ilahvu: too! BTW, a short way of doing that is to hover over an emote that you used and look for :(name here):. Type : sips tea : with no spaces for example, and you get this: :sipstea:

yah it doesn't make much sense for me to think because you  have a set and all of Hilary , that she is your fave, or at least one of your faves... Mariah's voice may not do anything for you, but it probably does for the people who bought 150 million of her albums...  tbh I can't believe that you say I am talking about the past, when  in fact it has been much less time since Mariah had her last #1 than it has for Hilary, waittt sorry I forgot Hilary hasn't ever had a #1.  And Mariah is on tv as we speak (as the highest paid celeb judge on a reality singing competition), where is Hilary today? what  is she doing? I believe you are the delusional one my friend. But I do like the fact that you used the correct "you're", it just shows that you are someone just looking to start an argument, instead of being a Britard who can't spell. And again Martin as I said previously, I do like Hilary's music, but she really can't be put in category at all, most can't. Mariah is one of the top selling female artists of all time.  She deserves a little respect, that would be like being disrespectful of Aretha Franklin, it just shouldn't happen. But I do expect things like this here. What I don't get though, is why you would even comment at all about Mariah if you don't like her. A normal individual would just read that I had a different set of faves than they do, and move on.  I would never go into a thread just to start an argument with someone who is just trying to introduce themselves and in an actual respectful manner.  

Why did you bring Hilary to the argument in the first place.? Cause you saw her as the easiest target I suppose, why don't we talk about Britney and her achievements against Moo's.? She may be useless atm but she had fab times a while ago and you seem to enjoy talking about the past so let's do it. And LOL I said that you couldn't call what she's doing at this time compared to what she did before you dumb ass, I know she's on TV but I couldn't care less about that, not here to see her annoying attitude towards every fucking people in that room.

I'm glad that you do like Hilary, I don't even fucking know what Aretha Franklin has to do with this though, you did it again.

And well I didn't move on cause I didn't fucking want to, you should've had taken your own advice and ignored my comment instead of quoting it. If you can't take a little shade towards Moo or towards any of your favs just log the f**k out already cause you have no idea how things work in General.

Why did you bring Hilary to the argument in the first place.? Cause you saw her as the easiest target I suppose, why don't we talk about Britney and her achievements against Moo's.? She may be useless atm but she had fab times a while ago and you seem to enjoy talking about the past so let's do it. And LOL I said that you couldn't call what she's doing at this time compared to what she did before you dumb ass, I know she's on TV but I couldn't care less about that, not here to see her annoying attitude towards every fucking people in that room.

I'm glad that you do like Hilary, I don't even fucking know what Aretha Franklin has to do with this though, you did it again.

And well I didn't move on cause I didn't fucking want to, you should've had taken your own advice and ignored my comment instead of quoting it. If you can't take a little shade towards Moo or towards any of your favs just log the f**k out already cause you have no idea how things work in General.

Hilary got brought into it because she is the one in your set or sig, I really don't know the difference tbh lol (so in that manner I am a dumbass for not knowing the difference)  It is obvious why she got brought into it.  With the Aretha Franklin thing, I figured it would be pretty simple to understand the point I was making, I was putting Mariah and Aretha on the same ish level and saying disrespecting Mariah is like disrespecting Aretha, but i will break it down, they are both well respected artists who who have catalogs that speak for themselves. I will log out when I feel like it. Are you 12? If so, my apologies for even acknowledging your first comment.  But I will go ahead and let you go ahead and say what you win  and won't respond back because I honestly was saying Hilary was a never has been in a joking manner (I thought you were joking as well because of the :D in your first comment). I'm really not here to piss anyone off or argue, I am here to enjoy my fave since '98  :qtney:

Hilary got brought into it because she is the one in your set or sig, I really don't know the difference tbh lol (so in that manner I am a dumbass for not knowing the difference)  It is obvious why she got brought into it.  With the Aretha Franklin thing, I figured it would be pretty simple to understand the point I was making, I was putting Mariah and Aretha on the same ish level and saying disrespecting Mariah is like disrespecting Aretha, but i will break it down, they are both well respected artists who who have catalogs that speak for themselves. I will log out when I feel like it. Are you 12? If so, my apologies for even acknowledging your first comment.  But I will go ahead and let you go ahead and say what you win  and won't respond back because I honestly was saying Hilary was a never has been in a joking manner (I thought you were joking as well because of the :D in your first comment). I'm really not here to piss anyone off or argue, I am here to enjoy my fave since '98  :qtney:

That was exactly my point in the first post I made. Having someone in my set doesn't mean they are my fav nor I love them, you brought her up cause you tought that would get me mad or something just because she's in my set.? Quite shady yet stupid. The only thing you're doing here is bringing more and more people into the discussion, if we're arguing about Mariah and Hilary fucking stick to them, don't bring more people cause that makes you look desperate af in my opinion. And LOL you really wanna talk about age.? I'm not the one complaining about an argument that in part was my fault that it started, Like I said in my previous post if you can't take a little comment like that, then get out.