We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BrandoT

New On Exhale

It doesn't matter if she's a hasbeen now. :D

I'd like a has been over a never has been any day.  I could argue with Mariah's accomplishments all day, but it would be easier for you to check her wiki.  Mariah has sold more copies of her debut album than Hilary has in her entire short lived career.  Mariah writes her own songs, makes her own compositions, and has the song of the decade for 2 decades in a row..when will Hilary? Don't get me wrong, I like Hilary, she just doesn't hold a candle to Mariah in any way.

I'd like a has been over a never has been any day. I could argue with Mariah's accomplishments all day, but it would be easier for you to check her wiki. Mariah has sold more copies of her debut album than Hilary has in her entire short lived career. Mariah writes her own songs, makes her own compositions, and has the song of the decade for 2 decades in a row..when will Hilary?

The fact that you guide yourself into thinking Hilary is my fave just cause I'm using one of her mv as my set is quite dumb. And wiki.? Seriously.? :drown:

Mariah WAS great, and yea we could argue about her accomplishments all day but the only thing we would be doing here is living and talking about the past, this is the present you know.? Let's face it, she hasn't done anything yet that you could honestly call an accomplishment compared to the sh!t she did in the PAST. She's boring, the fact that she has a "beautiful" voice does nothing for me.

Oh and you're being delusional if you really think Hilary is a "never has been" LMAO.

Hiya :) Welcome! :bigsmile: :hug: its a really cool place... Id been vsiting for a while too before I joined... ignore the arguements their momentary :) most of the people here are gems! :) Ive been able to find some cool friends here and I hope u end up doing the same!!! best of luck and hope u enjoy here... maybe see one day on chat (when it gets fixed ;) :P )