We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BrandoT

New On Exhale

Hey everybody, I have been coming to exhale for years now, and am a MEGA Britney fan since 98-99.  Britney is the second artist that I have been obsessed with (2nd to Mariah Carey).  I do like Britney more though ;)  I hesitated on making an account because of all of the bickering between members, a lot of immaturity going on in here lol.  I think I am ready for it now though, but I will more than likely just ignore the stupid and argumentative comments, unless I am in a mood, and then you better be ready for what comes your way...lmao, JK.  Looking forward to getting to talk to MOST of you, and share my love for Brit.  

Welcome to Exhell  :qtney: Just ignore the trolls and know that were not all total bitches. 

Welcome to Exhell  :qtney: Just ignore the trolls and know that were not all total bitches. 

Thanks!  And I love your KC set!  I went to her concert where she was co-headlining with Reba, it was an awesome concert!  I love some KC

Well you share appreciation with me for one of my two queens, Britney. :ohrly: So you're cool with me and prepare for the wrath of Breatheheavy!  :ohno: