We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Iggy.

♫ The Iggy Azalea Thread ♫ Iggy Slay Szn ♫ The Great Escape Tour American Dates Announced/on Sale ♫

You're welcome :)

You currently have the biggest sig in the site lol

I feel honoured. :queenflopga:

Are you guys going to change the restrictions back to the old times? TBH I liked bigger restrictions. :drown:

I wish...actually if it wasn't for that c**t, Slim Shady they would've been the same...he abused it with his gigantic Cher sigs, which led to Jordan making them smaller. :displeased:

Why should one person ruin it for everyone tho? Why can't Jordan just remove restrictions again, and just warn or ban those who don't follow by the rules.  :displeased:

I wish...actually if it wasn't for that c**t, Slim Shady they would've been the same...he abused it with his gigantic Cher sigs, which led to Jordan making them smaller. :displeased:

Ridder can you please bring back :wendy: it was so iconic, and everyone still loves it to this day iggy.gif

Also, If i were to make one or two iggy icons, could those also be added? iggy.gif

It's not up to me, I'm not an admin so I can't add any emoticons, probably Jordan seems to love Iggy make some post them and I'm sure he will add them :clap:

How dare a police officer deny my request to make communication. iggy.gif