- - - - - LOL JfkingK

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Brit84

Brit84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,345 posts
If you look at both of them in their prime, Britney had a bigger influence. Female pop stars weren't as popular as they are now when Britney was in her prime. She cleared the path's for Rhianna, Gaga, Katy, Ke$sha etc...
  • kill_the_lights likes this

#FreePalestine

#FreePalestine

Stalker

• Banned
  • 8,290 posts
No ...she is fake and I hate her voice

Godchel

Godchel

Aaron

• Senior Members
  • 17,370 posts
  • LocationChelchel's palace
Posted Image
  • Mother Mary likes this

Cercei Lannister

Cercei Lannister

• Members
  • 620 posts
Gaga gets attention because she does something to grab it. Explains why people notice her like all the time but that was a year or two ago. At least Britney still grabs attention being this long in the industry amidst what she has gone through. Let's see Gaga years from now.
  • Norma Bates likes this

Norma Bates

Norma Bates

The Truth Is Out There

• Senior Members
  • 11,139 posts
  • LocationHaddonfield, Illinois

Posted Image

Posted Image

omg :O

it's a goblin shark, a deep sea creature :awkwarddd:

Norma Bates

Norma Bates

The Truth Is Out There

• Senior Members
  • 11,139 posts

I knew I loved you. Posted Image

TY, I love you too :awkwarddd:
  • nicest guy on exhale likes this

bribriarmy

bribriarmy

• Members
  • 1,467 posts
i love how the person that said "Gaga obviously. this is a retarded question" username is boss bieber #1 album with unnecessary smileys and has him as their picture :watafail:

GetBack502

GetBack502

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,805 posts
Gaga did have a big impact but it's not even close to Britney's and anyone who thinks so is either too young or delusional.

Alot of Gaga's success came from the digital era but her prime only lasted from 09-11. She already lost alot of popularity during her last era and by Britney's third era she was still the biggest popstar and most famous celebrity in the world.

I don't see Gaga setting any trends, and her few controversies have been really boring and forgettable (in fact only one I can remember was the meat dress).

It seems like the public never talks about her now. Don't care about her tour sales because those fans couldn't help her last two singles be hits. I really think she'll end up like the Cyndi Lauper of this new generation.

BreatheBritney1

BreatheBritney1

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 18,584 posts

I don't see Gaga setting any trends, and her few controversies have been really boring and forgettable (in fact only one I can remember was the meat dress).

It seems like the public never talks about her now. Don't care about her tour sales because those fans couldn't help her last two singles be hits. I really think she'll end up like the Cyndi Lauper of this new generation.

What kind of delusion, she's way more revelant than Britney right now and her album is way more anticipated than any other poptars.
And if you wanna talk about the trends she set, there are many but just start by watching the Telephone video and see the impact on pop culture. I'm not even a fan but that's OBVIOUS the industry wouldn't be the same without her. She is definitely the biggest popstar that happened these last 10 years, if we talk about the last 20 years, that's Britney.

The last sentence kinda proves you're a hater btw. I don't really know if it's delusion or hate but that's one these two.

GetBack502

GetBack502

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,805 posts

What kind of delusion, she's way more revelant than Britney right now and her album is way more anticipated than any other poptars.
And if you wanna talk about the trends she set, there are many but just start by watching the Telephone video and see the impact on pop culture. I'm not even a fan but that's OBVIOUS the industry wouldn't be the same without her. She is definitely the biggest popstar that happened these last 10 years, if we talk about the last 20 years, that's Britney.

She might be getting more press but hardly. What trends did the Telephone video set, especially since it ripped off a bunch of other videos? I haven't heard anything about her in the media in awhile.

She is the biggest since Britney but even that can't compare to Britney's impact. I don't think she's gonna last like alot of her fans seem to think. She's already lost alot of momentum really early in her career.
  • Kiiddy likes this

BreatheBritney1

BreatheBritney1

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 18,584 posts

She might be getting more press but hardly. What trends did the Telephone video set, especially since it ripped off a bunch of other videos? I haven't heard anything about her in the media in awhile.

She is the biggest since Britney but even that can't compare to Britney's impact. I don't think she's gonna last like alot of her fans seem to think. She's already lost alot of momentum really early in her career.

Hardly ? She has voluntarily disapeared. And she's getting more press than Britney, that has a single out.

The Telephone video changed pop videos, set new standards and inspired many artists. If you think the current big popstars (Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, Demi Lovato...) would be what they are today without Gaga is delusional.

Anyway people said the same about every pop star achieving a lot in a short time like Britney and even Madonna.

Kiiddy

Kiiddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,624 posts
LMFAO AT ABOVE! The desperation and delusion in BreatheBritney1 is absolutely cringe worthy!

PLEEEEAASSEE! Open your eyes and wake up! Don't be so naive! Gaga's so called impact was brief to say the least and did NOT last! Its now over. The only thing Gaga seemed to influence was image, an image that wasn't even fully hers LMFAO! The girl is all inspiration. If anything she just bought back a huge bunch of things that had already been done, mashed it together and threw a bit of unnecessary shock value and weirdness to make it seem unique and fresh. This girl knows what she's doing. Her impact was far from phenomenal, unique and trendsetting like Britney's. I mean she still to this day hasn't even set a specific sound that trended like wildfire and become the new pop sound. I don't recall Gaga releasing Blackout in 2007 and making electro-pop trend into the mainstream. I don't ever recall Gaga making dub-step (an underground sound used by fucking nobody mainstream wise in the industry) trend and become the new pop sound. I don't remember Gaga doing any performances or videos influencing anyone to copy them or try and surpass them. Oh and don't even talk about that mess of a video Telephone. You give that video way too much credit and GetBack502 knows their sh!t and is right about that video.

Gaga doesn't even have a single iconic performance under her belt. She doesn't even have a star on the walk of fucking fame, and don't even try to say the WOF means nothing these days. People that say that sound so upset and truly delusional. It is an honor to be accepted on the walk of fame. Its basically confirmation you've had impact on the industry in some way, and that you're an icon, a truly successful individual within the industry. Britney is the youngest female artist to ever receive one for crying out loud.

Please! Just please! :xf11:
  • GetBack502 likes this

KW.

KW.

KeepWatching here :)

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationHeaven On Earth

Posted Image

Posted Image

omg :O

it's a goblin shark, a deep sea creature :awkwarddd:

its so scary!!

Norma Bates

Norma Bates

The Truth Is Out There

• Senior Members
  • 11,139 posts

i love how the person that said "Gaga obviously. this is a retarded question" username is boss bieber #1 album with unnecessary smileys and has him as their picture :watafail:

TBH. I couldn't take that person seriously once I saw Bieber as their avi :lmaolol:

It's Mili Bitch!

It's Mili Bitch!

• Members
  • 789 posts
So.. Gaga: a very talented artist, one of the most known star in the last 5 years, a person who is not that atractive (and doesn't care), try very hard in be a dancer to complement her talent and base her succes is be weird and wear weird clothes weird (i don't know why people thinks that do that is art or have good taste in fashion but wherever) have more impact in the pop culture than britney, the person who: start her carrer in a young age, looked innocent and controversial, was the pop imagen and the queen of the teens, change the pop music in the 90s, was extremly famouse, has more iconic performance, dance like no other in the industry, performed with MJ and Madonna (also shared a kiss), shave her hair, has a meltdown, was hospitalized, lost her fortune, kids, merriege, respect even her hair, and then returned to the industry just like that, keeping her carrer for 15 years... even when nothing is the same, IMO Britney has more impact in the pop culture than Gaga... more than anybody
  • Kiiddy likes this

It's Mili Bitch!

It's Mili Bitch!

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted Image

LOL you guys are mean sometimes... :interesting:

kill_the_lights

kill_the_lights

Posting Freak

• Banned
  • 6,453 posts
  • LocationWisteria Lane

If you look at both of them in their prime, Britney had a bigger influence. Female pop stars weren't as popular as they are now when Britney was in her prime. She cleared the path's for Rhianna, Gaga, Katy, Ke$sha etc...

Britney influenced Gaga and also all the new girls in Pop respect and look up to Britney!

kill_the_lights

kill_the_lights

Posting Freak

• Banned
  • 6,453 posts
  • LocationWisteria Lane

Gaga did have a big impact but it's not even close to Britney's and anyone who thinks so is either too young or delusional.

Alot of Gaga's success came from the digital era but her prime only lasted from 09-11. She already lost alot of popularity during her last era and by Britney's third era she was still the biggest popstar and most famous celebrity in the world.

:smokney2:

Kiiddy

Kiiddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,624 posts

So.. Gaga: a very talented artist, one of the most known star in the last 5 years, a person who is not that atractive (and doesn't care), try very hard in be a dancer to complement her talent and base her succes is be weird and wear weird clothes weird (i don't know why people thinks that do that is art or have good taste in fashion but wherever) have more impact in the pop culture than britney, the person who: start her carrer in a young age, looked innocent and controversial, was the pop imagen and the queen of the teens, change the pop music in the 90s, was extremly famouse, has more iconic performance, dance like no other in the industry, performed with MJ and Madonna (also shared a kiss), shave her hair, has a meltdown, was hospitalized, lost her fortune, kids, merriege, respect even her hair, and then returned to the industry just like that, keeping her carrer for 15 years... even when nothing is the same, IMO Britney has more impact in the pop culture than Gaga... more than anybody

This. :bigtime:

wholenewway

wholenewway

• Members
  • 2,287 posts
Lady Gaga's legacy really only consists of Poker Face and Bad Romance. If she continued to make hits like these, she may reach Britney's status.

Gaga uses shock value which doesn't really translate into trends. And we all know Gaga's music is just a mash up of older artists like Madonna and Bruce Springsteen...
  • Kiiddy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LOL, JfkingK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users