bribriarmy

Butt Wars- Britney Spears And Jessica Biel?

72 posts in this topic

jessica biel is pretty and all, people are always like "jessica biels has a nice ass" BUT i feel like britneys is bigger :ohrly: :xf15: :oopsie:

114644d1226352044-jessica-biel-ass-shot-jessica-biel-ass-shot.jpg

b7yxbo.gif

jessica-biel-tiny-bikini-4.jpgbrit_butt_a_small.jpg

jessica-biel-in-shorts-candids-in-new-york-city-02-530x732.jpgbritney_spears_truereligion_SG.jpg

britney_spears_jeans_shirt_10_big.jpgJessica_Biel_6.jpg

Britney+Spears+Britney+Spears+Boys+Soccer+nMge3l6Fme_x.jpg0725-jessica_biel_legs_bd.jpg

what do you think :ohriiight:

Excuse me, but Jessica Biel isn't pretty AT ALL! ....Okay, that's harsh maybe, but in my opinion she really isn't that pretty. I was always annoyed by her (not because of Justin), and I never liked her as an actress either, she really irritates me. Her butt is okay I guess, a butt doesn't need to be big to be pretty, but in this case Britney's butt is way prettier! I always admired Brit's butt tbh :lolokay:

jessica has a very basic body imo. you could do a lot with britney's booty if u know what i mean :qtney:

britney booty n face is better by a long shot

britney gotta nice booty for a white girl ice t's wife coco has a big booty for a white girl too

Coco's ass are as fake as Kim's.

Britney's Ass »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»Life :fliph: :fliph:

britney gotta nice booty for a white girl ice t's wife coco has a big booty for a white girl too

Coco's ass are as fake as Kim's.

no its real the only white girl that has a booty bigger than britneys booty is coco

Coco-Bikinis-with-Ice-T-at-Las-Vegas-Pool-Party-8-435x580.jpg

2czyop0.jpg

Britney's Ass »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»Life :fliph: :fliph:

tumblr_mjxp06qEWO1qkh06wo1_500.gif :oya:

britneys ass is natural unlike cocos lol and facewise you cant even compare:

Premiere%20Burning%20Down%20House%20Story%20CBGB%202009%206shSk1Hz45hl.jpgbritney_spears_jpg.jpg