We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hugo

Yow. I"m Aslan

Hi! :)

timmmm i'm a senior now  :oohbaby: i was trying to get you into senior member too but i guess they forgot to do it :( anyway it's not that different with regular members anymore so i guess it doesn't matter now lmfao :sew: why'd you change your username to tuan though? 

timmmm i'm a senior now  :oohbaby: i was trying to get you into senior member too but i guess they forgot to do it :( anyway it's not that different with regular members anymore so i guess it doesn't matter now lmfao :sew: why'd you change your username to tuan though? 

I just noticed it today. That's awesome man.  :sew: Aww omg really?? :hug: Thanks for trying though! Well there is one good thing you out get out of being a Senior Member that's A BIGGER SET :shake: It would be a dream come true if I was a Senior Member. :crying1:

It's my real name. And I wanted a change I will go back to timbits one day. :)

Oh will you ever show a pic of yourself someday? 

I just noticed it today. That's awesome man.  :sew: Aww omg really?? :hug: Thanks for trying though! Well there is one good thing you out get out of being a Senior Member that's A BIGGER SET :shake: It would be a dream come true if I was a Senior Member. :crying1:

It's my real name. And I wanted a change I will go back to timbits one day. :)

Oh will you ever show a pic of yourself someday? 

ohhh cool i've been used to calling you tim now lol so i thought that was your real name :lol: anyway tuan sounds cool and asian lmfao :lol: and mehh jordan fucked up the sig and avi limit for seniors. back then it was like a 1000x800 limit for sigs but now it's only 600x300 (for regular members it is 550x275, jordan sucks ass for doing that) and even the avi size limit for seniors have been limited :ugohome: so meh there's not much difference with being a regular member :lol:

and no i don't really plan on showing a pic of mine here :( i'm really shy, and i like to have an air of mystery to me LMFAO. buttt i can give you an idea of how i look like teehee. people tell me i look like that actor jack gleeson (king joffrey from game of thrones lol) and i think we do have a huge resemblance. just give him black hair, dark brown eyes, dark eyebrows and some fat into his cheeks and he'll look like me lmao anyway i look like just a normal asian guy so no biggie :lol:

ohhh cool i've been used to calling you tim now lol so i thought that was your real name :lol: anyway tuan sounds cool and asian lmfao :lol: and mehh jordan fucked up the sig and avi limit for seniors. back then it was like a 1000x800 limit for sigs but now it's only 600x300 (for regular members it is 550x275, jordan sucks ass for doing that) and even the avi size limit for seniors have been limited :ugohome: so meh there's not much difference with being a regular member :lol:

and no i don't really plan on showing a pic of mine here :( i'm really shy, and i like to have an air of mystery to me LMFAO. buttt i can give you an idea of how i look like teehee. people tell me i look like that actor jack gleeson (king joffrey from game of thrones lol) and i think we do have a huge resemblance. just give him black hair, dark brown eyes, dark eyebrows and some fat into his cheeks and he'll look like me lmao anyway i look like just a normal asian guy so no biggie :lol:

Of course Jordan would do that.  :4music:

Awe, I really wanted to see what you look like. :( But if you prefer not to then okay!  :)

You sound adorable though. :)

Of course Jordan would do that.  :4music:

Awe, I really wanted to see what you look like. :( But if you prefer not to then okay!  :)

You sound adorable though. :)

aww thank you :)