We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hugo

Yow. I"m Aslan

carrie is a movie franchise. You have seen the original carrie right?

no  :drown: i'm not really a movie junkie lol. i just like horror movies that's all  :lol: i'll search about it and see if its good  :britney-wellwellwell: 

no  :drown: i'm not really a movie junkie lol. i just like horror movies that's all  :lol: i'll search about it and see if its good 

yes and than go and watch the original one it one of the best horror movies of the 70's

yes and than go and watch the original one it one of the best horror movies of the 70's

ok i'll do that thanks <3 i'm torrenting the conjuring right now  :britney-wellwellwell:

wallpaper-ginger-in-her-room-writing-in-"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… When you’re suddenly forced to say goodbye to someone you love, it’s in that moment that you truly appreciate who they are."

wallpaper-ginger-in-her-room-writing-in-"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… When you’re suddenly forced to say goodbye to someone you love, it’s in that moment that you truly appreciate who they are."

Aww!! You have one of thousands of shows that I love when I was a kid <3

Aww!! You have one of thousands of shows that I love when I was a kid <3

yessssssssss omg i love ginger so much. i learned so much from her when i was younger. there's this show called suburgatory produced by the same producer (emily kapnek) its like a more mature version of ginger and i love it too lol 

yessssssssss omg i love ginger so much. i learned so much from her when i was younger. there's this show called suburgatory produced by the same producer (emily kapnek) its like a more mature version of ginger and i love it too lol 

I watched a little bit of Suburgatory not so much anymore but omg :O  I didn't the producer, who produced Ginger, was also doing Suburgatory I didn't even know it was going the same direction as Ginger lol :O

I watched a little bit of Suburgatory not so much anymore but omg :O  I didn't the producer, who produced Ginger, was also doing Suburgatory I didn't even know it was going the same direction as Ginger lol :O

actually when i saw it for the first time there was already a sense of familiairity then when i saw the credits i saw emily kapnek and boom  :sosurprised: even the lead on the suburgatory's a ginger head lmao :orangu: also the music seems similar lol why aren't you watching it anymore? i think its pretty cute lol but yeah so far i only watched 2 eps and only accidentally saw it on tv  :oh: 

actually when i saw it for the first time there was already a sense of familiairity then when i saw the credits i saw emily kapnek and boom  :sosurprised: even the lead on the suburgatory's a ginger head lmao :orangu: also the music seems similar lol why aren't you watching it anymore? i think its pretty cute lol but yeah so far i only watched 2 eps and only accidentally saw it on tv  :oh: 

To many shows to watch not enough time :crying1: what I hate the most is you have all these epic shows that pop though the week than you get jack sh&#33;t on the weekends smh :icanttt:

To many shows to watch not enough time :crying1: what I hate the most is you have all these epic shows that pop though the week than you get jack sh&#33;t on the weekends smh :icanttt:

ohhhhh lol i don't have problems like that. i rarely watch tv now :orangu: so when i see one show thats good i stick with that :orangu: you should try watching anime  :lolomg1: or maybe you hate anime?  :nailbiter: well you should try it after you watch all your shows though :lol: 

ohhhhh lol i don't have problems like that. i rarely watch tv now :orangu: so when i see one show thats good i stick with that :orangu: you should try watching anime  :lolomg1: or maybe you hate anime?  :nailbiter: well you should try it after you watch all your shows though :lol: 

I love anime I just haven't watch it that much my fav is Sailor Moon  :drown:  yes I said it Sailor Moon :drown: and I still adore that show to this very day :lol:

I love anime I just haven't watch it that much my fav is Sailor Moon  :drown:  yes I said it Sailor Moon :drown: and I still adore that show to this very day :lol:

i watched sailor moon when i was still a kid :drown: oh childhood :drown: well you should try shingeki no kyojin (my past set) its extremely good like omg fkjnvxbfhjrvd its gore and the story can get pretty heavy. its just really really good :shake: of course, you can watch it after all the shows you're watching :lol: i don't really know any anime like sailor moon so i can't suggest anything like it lol sorry  :britney-nicetry:

and oh yeah how did your job interview go? were you accepted? 

I'm in this program that help people like me get a job, and do resumes, and cover letters, yes I have trouble with things like that! And.. well I and 15 other people that are in the program we did everything to get in and we didn't get in because having no Cashier experience, and they didn't bother to call and tell us ... LIKE  WHAT THE HELL???  And I was born with this problem where it takes me longer to learn something so that's also why I am being tutor rn trying to catch up with the basic work.

i watched sailor moon when i was still a kid :drown: oh childhood :drown: well you should try shingeki no kyojin (my past set) its extremely good like omg fkjnvxbfhjrvd its gore and the story can get pretty heavy. its just really really good :shake: of course, you can watch it after all the shows you're watching :lol: i don't really know any anime like sailor moon so i can't suggest anything like it lol sorry  :britney-nicetry:

Sailor Moon hands down one of the best shows of the early 90's :bow: :bow:  along with Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, :bow: :bow: ect, ect, ect..

I'm in this program that help people like me get a job, and do resumes, and cover letters, yes I have trouble with things like that! And.. well I and 15 other people that are in the program we did everything to get in and we didn't get in because having no Cashier experience, and they didn't bother to call and tell us ... LIKE  WHAT THE HELL???  And I was born with this problem where it takes me longer to learn something so that's also why I am being tutor rn trying to catch up with the basic work.

ohh i think its pretty hard to do a resume tbh i just might join a program like that to help me too. and omg that's really irritating. they could have had sent a letter or something. well don't worry, those are just minor setbacks, you'll find a job soon enough <3