We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hugo

Yow. I"m Aslan

834 post? & you wait this long to say hello? :areyouseriousrn:  LMAOOOO Welcome to the other side of exhale! :) I hope to see you on here lots hopefully! :)

thank you. as a reward for welcoming me, i won't enslave your race.

god i feel so tacky right now  :drown: 

Oreo-vanilla-block.gif<<  :lol:

Creepy-jack-in-the-box.gif<<< omgg is this a horror movie or just some random commercial? if its a movie, what's its title? i'm a sucker for horror movies :cinema: (although i can be scared shitless sometimes lol) 

Oreo-vanilla-block.gif<<  :lol:

Creepy-jack-in-the-box.gif<<< omgg is this a horror movie or just some random commercial? if its a movie, what's its title? i'm a sucker for horror movies :cinema: (although i can be scared shitless sometimes lol) 

i don't know? i would like to know that too, but I'm the same, i love horror movies :hug:  and i just love scaring myself shitless to the point where i start to cry lmao. :soofunny:  i'm weird so. :uhok:

i don't know? i would like to know that too, but I'm the same, i love horror movies :hug:  and i just love scaring myself shitless to the point where i start to cry lmao. :soofunny:  i'm weird so. :uhok:

i haven't watched the conjuring yet  :crying2: if i remember correctly there's a horror movie thread somewhere in general, i'll look for that later when i feel like it  :werk: lol no sweat people call me weird too  :britney-wellwellwell: 

i haven't watched the conjuring yet  :crying2: if i remember correctly there's a horror movie thread somewhere in general, i'll look for that later when i feel like it  :werk: lol no sweat people call me weird too  :britney-wellwellwell: 

neither have i bb were on the same boat the conjuring looks epic!!! have you've seen the new carrie trailer yet?

neither have i bb were on the same boat the conjuring looks epic!!! have you've seen the new carrie trailer yet?

no i haven't. i'm not actually up-to-date with movies lol. or is that a tv series? i watched the first 30 mins or so of the conuring and it looks okayish  :britney-wellwellwell:

no i haven't. i'm not actually up-to-date with movies lol. or is that a tv series? i watched the first 30 mins or so of the conuring and it looks okayish  :britney-wellwellwell:

carrie is a movie franchise. You have seen the original carrie right?