We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hugo

Yow. I"m Aslan

hey people. brand new member here. i decided to make an account cause i want to let people know how funny they are. especially nyoutcast HAHA (sorry long time lurker here and i get a feeling i wont use this account that much, i'd still be a lurker hehe) anyway say hi to me and be nice to me if i comment in one of your threads hehe. oh and by the way this is my favorite britney emoticon here :lmfaoo: sorry wanted to share that =)))

thank god :lmfaoo: and yes i will. i don't plan on arguing with them anyway :hair:

and i think i'd get addicted with exhale for the next weeks to come :whoops:

Good, they aren't worth it :tbh: Yeah, for the first couple of weeks after I joined, I was completely obsessed :lolll: :hug:

Welcome! There is going to be a lot of trolls trying to attack you once in a while, but the majority of the members are nice! :qtney:

weren't you xtinafansbepoor though? :xf15: have you turned over a new leaf for real? if yes then good job! if not :ugohome: but i enjoy some good trolling though so if you must, please make good troll threads :lmfaoo: thank you for welcoming me :qtney:

Welcome! There is going to be a lot of trolls trying to attack you once in a while, but the majority of the members are nice! :qtney:

weren't you xtinafansbepoor though? :xf15: have you turned over a new leaf for real? if yes then good job! if not :ugohome: but i enjoy some good trolling though so if you must, please make good troll threads :lmfaoo: thank you for welcoming me :qtney:

DEAD!! I am not that little piece of sh!t. Im the one who dragged his ass. But he's banned. so yeah. I feel so offended :britdrown:

DEAD!! I am not that little piece of sh!t. Im the one who dragged his ass. But he's banned. so yeah. I feel so offended :britdrown:

WHAT. is that true?! i'm pretty sure xtinafansbepoor had 2 accounts here. the one that trolls (nickithequeen) and you as the nice one. but hey if you're not really him sorry :britdrown: :watafail: but i'm still watching you :youcrazy:

Hey there . This is my fav emoticon :awkwarddd: hehe. Welcome to exhell!

hello and thank you! god i'm having new faves to be honest like this one :yousabitch:

i've already used it 10x this day :lmfaoo:

WHAT. is that true?! i'm pretty sure xtinafansbepoor had 2 accounts here. the one that trolls (nickithequeen) and you as the nice one. but hey if you're not really him sorry :britdrown: :watafail: but i'm still watching you :youcrazy:

lol ooooh! yeah. I made one with his picture (only that his face was a pig in my picture) but just to annoy his ass. And i posted nice things about Britney to get him pissed lol. But yeah, im glad he's gone.

lol ooooh! yeah. I made one with his picture (only that his face was a pig in my picture) but just to annoy his ass. And i posted nice things about Britney to get him pissed lol. But yeah, im glad he's gone.

well i haven't seen nickithequeen for some time so i guess you're telling the truth. Just continue being a nice exhaler then :xf6: