Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Katy Perry Tweets About Brit

44 posts in this topic

My younger sister is dying to watch this movie, she stans for Ashley Benson. I actually thought they were just singing a couple of Britney's song but since its a "britney sequence" um yea I'll definitely join my sis to watch this movie. James Franco (even though he looks like a mess in this movie) and a Britney sequence, that's good enough.

I'm going to be honest here, now I want to go to a Katy Perry concert :cool2: they are fun and she interacts with the audience and makes them laugh

And falls on the ground because of the huge slippery cake, :yakno: I love that sh!t! :interesting:

What Britney Sequence tbh? :cool2:

Idgi, what sequence...? I thought it was only them singing BOMT

:wutdafuck:

What sequence is she referring to anyway ?

They sing both BOMT and Everytime in the movie.

My younger sister is dying to watch this movie, she stans for Ashley Benson. I actually thought they were just singing a couple of Britney's song but since its a "britney sequence" um yea I'll definitely join my sis to watch this movie. James Franco (even though he looks like a mess in this movie) and a Britney sequence, that's good enough.

Jesus Christ, James Franco is in the movie too??????!!!

Yup, he looks like a hot mess in the movie though.

I'm going to be honest here, now I want to go to a Katy Perry concert :cool2: they are fun and she interacts with the audience and makes them laugh

And falls on the ground because of the huge slippery cake, :yakno: I love that sh!t! :interesting:

Omg I watch that video to get a good laugh. Hilarious :loldisbitch:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0