Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Hit Boy Talks Working With Britney

50 posts in this topic

Hit Boy, who's featured on the "Scream & Shout" remix with Brit, opens up about working with Britney on Album 8 during an interview while at South By Southwest in Austin, TX.

"Her people reached out to me... they said they really want me to collaborate with her.We went in and vibed in a couple of sessions."

Check that out and more (starts at 1:45).

He goes on to say his dream collaboration is Beyonce. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

he basically says that britney's manager reached out 2 him and asked him to work with britney. then they scheduled recording sessions and had a few sessions and have ''good vibes going'' but it's the beginning.

Dream collab Beyonce? He is working with Godney and he said Beyonce? :wutdafuck:

Stupid, boy is stupid :pepsi:

well since he's originally an urban/RNB producer i suppose it's fair that he wants his name under her album :pepsi:

Dream collab Beyonce? He is working with Godney and he said Beyonce? :wutdafuck:

Stupid, boy is stupid :pepsi:

Maybe his dream collab was Britney, but now he did it, you need to have new dreams once you reac one of them, so it's ok

Beyonces new song was produced by him

Im a little bit worried

tumblr_miufpmU58J1r5z5xyo6_250.gif

And the S&S remix, so I'm cool with it, and knwong thiefoncé she touched the track with those filthy hands and ruined the song tbh

Hit Boy produced that new sh!t by Beyonce? Ratchet and very hoodrat.

I know he produced the S&S remix, but I am now concerned about him working with Britney.

Slave is Brit's greatest urban song, and it was just the right kind of urban joint to fit her caliber. With this guy, I'm not so sure if he could come up with something so genius and to the point where it is still "Britney."

Not impressed about his new song for thiefonce tbh :coffee: she can have him

Danja>>>>>>

i agree with the danja bit. however u never know h might pull some great beats 4 britney :nailbiter:

AP

WHERE?????????????????

this video is new :yousabitch:

But This Thread Is Old :yousabitch:

Somebody Posted The Video Yesterday :ugohome: