We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flawless thread...I am in love with this man and 20/20 experience is amazing ...hope I get to see him perform live

The strawberry bubblegum performance is perfect

Same here, I have to see him perform before I die....

Yup ...meeeeeeee toooooooo

Justin is now the definition of LOCAL ACT. His WW sales and chart positions for 20/20 are weak as f**k. All you people proclaiming Justin a bigger star and more of a legend and icon than Britney, can now take a seat. You need GLOBAL impact to be an icon or relevant.

I bet you Circus (Britney's comeback album) even though selling half of 20/20 (Justin's comeback album) here in the US, will be a bigger seller in WW total sales. I also bet the singles off of Circus will have had better chart success and bigger sales in the US and WW than anything on 20/20 .

Lets see what happens the next 8 months with 20/20 but ya'll might be braggin' too soon.

No doubt the US sales are crazy impressive for the 20/20 album , but that's not the whole story, and it's only measure of success. Lets see what happens with the singles and album WW by the end of the year.

Flawless thread...I am in love with this man and 20/20 experience is amazing ...hope I get to see him perform live

The strawberry bubblegum performance is perfect

Same here, I have to see him perform before I die....

I saw him live in 2007....sigh....I hope I can see him again this year/next year. :)

Justin is now the definition of LOCAL ACT. His WW sales and chart positions for 20/20 are weak as f**k. All you people proclaiming Justin a bigger star and more of a legend and icon than Britney, can now take a seat. You need GLOBAL impact to be an icon or relevant.

I bet you Circus (Britney's comeback album) even though selling half of 20/20 (Justin's comeback album) here in the US, will be a bigger seller in WW total sales. I also bet the singles off of Circus will have had better chart success and bigger sales in the US and WW than anything on 20/20 .

Lets see what happens the next 8 months with 20/20 but ya'll might be braggin' too soon.

No doubt the US sales are crazy impressive for the 20/20 album , but that's not the whole story, and it's only measure of success. Lets see what happens with the singles and album WW by the end of the year.

You have a sad existence - constantly going out of your way to undermine Justin's achievements....keep showing how pressed you are because you're doing an excellent job so far.

I couldn't care less how much the album sells overall. If Circus has stronger WW sales than 20/20, then fabulous. I care about the quality of the music, which Justin has once again successfully delivered. I could care less about getting caught up in sales and numbers. I consider it a bonus.

Stop putting words in our mouth. Where in this thread do you see any hate towards Britney, let alone any comparisons made between Justin and Britney? I'm a stan of BOTH of them, so stop trying. This is simply a thread aimed at celebrating Justin irrespective of Britney.

You're jealous and it shows, basically.

Ok, Mirrors has finally grown on me. :woahh:

:woahh: :woahh: :woahh:

The Mirrors MV has really grown on me, and I've turned a new leaf with S&T. I've always liked it but I have a newfound appreciation for it now. It just sounds even better than before.

:woahh: :woahh: :woahh:

The Mirrors MV has really grown on me, and I've turned a new leaf with S&T. I've always liked it but I have a newfound appreciation for it now. It just sounds even better than before.

I love Suit & Tie now. Was a little underwhelmed by it at first but still liked it on the first listen. It's just a great track to jam to.  :woahh:

So Justin's already filmed Ellen. Here's some pics from the taping:

ellen1.jpg

Hehe one of my favourite Ellen/JT moments is framed:

ellen4.jpg

ellen5.jpg

So Ellen's gonna ask him questions about the wedding....be interesting to see if he acts normally about it. He hasn't spoke that openly about it yet.

I don't find her that attractive tbh...maybe he liked her personality....

and yeah same for me, if he's happy with her that makes me a happy fan :)

Meh she barely has a personality but whatevs lol :)

Lol I'm not the biggest fan of his wife but if he's truly happy then I am too.

Can't wait.

Poor Mary Camden messf.gif

I know nothing about her but hey she's married to JT, I guess I shouldn't feel too bad lol

Poor Mary Camden messf.gif

I know nothing about her but hey she's married to JT, I guess I shouldn't feel too bad lol

Hehe I actually liked her in 7th Heaven. Idk I guess you could see the spark between them early in their relationship but they don't seem to have great chemistry anymore, idek. A lot of Justin stans hate Jess.

Hehe I actually liked her in 7th Heaven. Idk I guess you could see the spark between them early in their relationship but they don't seem to have great chemistry anymore, idek. A lot of Justin stans hate Jess.

hmmm well I never followed their relationship so wouldnt know. and LOL i kinda figured they dofanw.gif

Are you comfortable, right there right there

fantasia25gif3.gif
Let The Groove Get In, feel it right there

fantasia25gif3.gif

Seriously though, I have left this album on repeat for the past few days as background noise and now the entire album is stuck in my head