- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

PopCultureQueen

PopCultureQueen

• Members
  • 553 posts
Posted Image

Definitely this shitfest. Who the f**k puts Britney Spears on stage in ripped cut off shorts WITH booties? She's short as f**k, she doesn't need that emphasized!! The top is okay but really, the whole outfit looks like something she'd have worn in 2004 when she was redneckin' with Kevin.

Posted Image

The top half is good and the cape is awesome. But again, look how short her legs look! The shoes are freaking ugly as hell and the bottom part looked ill fitted. And I don't know why she needed tights, much less dark coloured tights. Almost makes her legs look like they have dirt on them O_O

http://www.freewebs....ledbhgfvjgv.bmp

The colour is too jarring and the corset thing looks uncomfortable. The pants are cut too wide, making her hips look very large.
  • LaLaLanded and Godchel like this

Godchel

Godchel

Aaron

• Senior Members
  • 17,370 posts
  • LocationChelchel's palace

Posted Image

Definitely this shitfest. Who the f**k puts Britney Spears on stage in ripped cut off shorts WITH booties? She's short as f**k, she doesn't need that emphasized!! The top is okay but really, the whole outfit looks like something she'd have worn in 2004 when she was redneckin' with Kevin.

Posted Image

The top half is good and the cape is awesome. But again, look how short her legs look! The shoes are freaking ugly as hell and the bottom part looked ill fitted. And I don't know why she needed tights, much less dark coloured tights. Almost makes her legs look like they have dirt on them O_O

The colour is too jarring and the corset thing looks uncomfortable. The pants are cut too wide, making her hips look very large.

Kælling992

Kælling992

The biggest bitch in the entire exhale world

• Banned
  • 8,486 posts

Britney loves showing off her midriff paired with some denim shorts. It may not be your thing but it's hers so I love it. Its like how much I love the POM video because of all scenes with a messy bun. :)

??

Kælling992

Kælling992

• Banned
  • 8,486 posts

Posted Image

Posted Image

:bow:

BOBIBCFB

BOBIBCFB

• Members
  • 10,922 posts
I've seen SIX Britney concerts and I will say that most of her costumes looks different in person under the lights.

BritBreakitDown20

BritBreakitDown20

thats how i roll

• Members
  • 4,462 posts
the kimono!? noo that was one of my favorites! :bigtime: and the 2nd but i kinda agree with the first one :britdrown:
i love th jeans though :pepsi:

LaHIAM

LaHIAM

• Members
  • 12,835 posts
Posted Image

The OP is an idiot and clearly not a long time Britney fan. Her old tour outfits were horrendous. :pepsi:

LaLaLanded

LaLaLanded

The New Royalty, tbh

• Members
  • 26,034 posts
idk but i loved most of the circus ones.

this one was the worst though imo
Posted Image

Kælling992

Kælling992

• Banned
  • 8,486 posts

idk but i loved most of the circus ones.

this one was the worst though imo
Posted Image

Are you blind :wutdafuck:

abbiesbanned.

abbiesbanned.

• Members
  • 1,984 posts
  • LocationUK
how the hell people criticise the tour outfits for the fft i will never understand, when her outfits were mainly horrendous on the circus tour

Isla.

Isla.

Only Human~

• Members
  • 13,001 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
I think i'm the only person who liked the purple bra/skirt from segment 4 of FFT. Idk why but it's just a cute outfit imo.

Kælling992

Kælling992

• Banned
  • 8,486 posts

I think i'm the only person who liked the purple bra/skirt from segment 4 of FFT. Idk why but it's just a cute outfit imo.

Yes you are :bigtime:
  • Isla. likes this

abbiesbanned.

abbiesbanned.

• Members
  • 1,984 posts
  • LocationUK

i liked it
  • Isla. likes this

Kælling992

Kælling992

• Banned
  • 8,486 posts

how the hell people criticise the tour outfits for the fft i will never understand, when her outfits were mainly horrendous on the circus tour

:wutdafuck:

TeamBritneyNY

TeamBritneyNY

• Members
  • 2,011 posts
  • LocationNYC

guys, sit down.
Posted Image

LMAO!!!

britty

britty

truth-YES lies-NO

• Members
  • 2,984 posts

Personally I thought the Toxic outfit was beautiful, and the only good thing about the performance. I thought a lot of the mismatched sh!t from TCSBS final leg were pretty awful.

Kælling992

Kælling992

• Banned
  • 8,486 posts

guys, sit down.
Posted Image

LMAO!!!

I love This one :-)

Kaisa

Kaisa

• Members
  • 424 posts
  • LocationEstonia
FFT outfits were horrible, they didn't look good even when her body was in better shape. I only liked the kimono and TTWE outfit. Circus tour outfits were flawless. :dealwitit:

willy.rufo

willy.rufo

Britsbitchwilly

• Members
  • 3,741 posts
The original circus tour outfits are her best ever, then she started fucking them up after the first leg. Fft had great costumes like the Marilyn skirt, kimono, Hiam in person shined so bright and was georgeous, the original how I roll outfit, and the half jacket for bomt. Ttwe was okay

Meoww

Meoww

Godney

• Senior Members
  • 36,152 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Those outfits are flawless though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users