Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kælling992

Top 3 Worst Britney Tour Outfit Ever

163 posts in this topic

Britney%20Spears%20-%20Femme%20Fatale%20Tour.jpg

Definitely this shitfest. Who the f**k puts Britney Spears on stage in ripped cut off shorts WITH booties? She's short as f**k, she doesn't need that emphasized!! The top is okay but really, the whole outfit looks like something she'd have worn in 2004 when she was redneckin' with Kevin.

britney-tour-outfits-1.jpg

The top half is good and the cape is awesome. But again, look how short her legs look! The shoes are freaking ugly as hell and the bottom part looked ill fitted. And I don't know why she needed tights, much less dark coloured tights. Almost makes her legs look like they have dirt on them O_O

http://www.freewebs.com/britneytours/untitledbhgfvjgv.bmp

The colour is too jarring and the corset thing looks uncomfortable. The pants are cut too wide, making her hips look very large.

Definitely this shitfest. Who the f**k puts Britney Spears on stage in ripped cut off shorts WITH booties? She's short as f**k, she doesn't need that emphasized!! The top is okay but really, the whole outfit looks like something she'd have worn in 2004 when she was redneckin' with Kevin.

The top half is good and the cape is awesome. But again, look how short her legs look! The shoes are freaking ugly as hell and the bottom part looked ill fitted. And I don't know why she needed tights, much less dark coloured tights. Almost makes her legs look like they have dirt on them O_O

http://www.freewebs....ledbhgfvjgv.bmp

The colour is too jarring and the corset thing looks uncomfortable. The pants are cut too wide, making her hips look very large.

Britney loves showing off her midriff paired with some denim shorts. It may not be your thing but it's hers so I love it. Its like how much I love the POM video because of all scenes with a messy bun. :)

??

http://www.freewebs....ledbhgfvjgv.bmp

:bow:

I think i'm the only person who liked the purple bra/skirt from segment 4 of FFT. Idk why but it's just a cute outfit imo.

Yes you are :bigtime:

how the hell people criticise the tour outfits for the fft i will never understand, when her outfits were mainly horrendous on the circus tour

:wutdafuck:

Personally I thought the Toxic outfit was beautiful, and the only good thing about the performance. I thought a lot of the mismatched sh!t from TCSBS final leg were pretty awful.

FFT outfits were horrible, they didn't look good even when her body was in better shape. I only liked the kimono and TTWE outfit. Circus tour outfits were flawless. :dealwitit:

The original circus tour outfits are her best ever, then she started fucking them up after the first leg. Fft had great costumes like the Marilyn skirt, kimono, Hiam in person shined so bright and was georgeous, the original how I roll outfit, and the half jacket for bomt. Ttwe was okay

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0