We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danbriel

The Racism In Here Is Just Too Much

LMAO and you keep insisting with their spam, they were banned for racist comments, spamming had nothing to do with it. Do you want me to find the post where you said they did get WPs.? I'm very good at that, just like I found the post of your friend asking for peace after I dragged it. Seriously you are pretending to be dumb or you actually are dumb.

Now your thread is irrelevant.? Well it is indeed, but it's just quite laughable how you're making lots of excuses to make it seem like you didn't insult anyone in any way with it.

You obviously care about whether I talk to them or not, cause you chose to bring it up, you thought I was mad cause I don't talk to them, but guess what I do talk to them, this aint the only place on the internet where we can talk.

You really wanna talk about obsession here.? Well you were the one who was following them to every thread they would make, you were the one who reported them the most along with that useless member Khia (when again, what they were doing wasn't against the rules) you were the one who made a copy of their thread to piss them off and oh do you want me to remind you about that thread you made asking for an international section.? Can you please tell me the reason why you did that thread.? :drown:

:w8wut:

Martin, seriously, what you are so desperately trying to grasp at? Whatever, I am beyond caring at this point....  

:lul:

Spamming is against the rules, period. It really doesn't matter to me what they got banned for, they aren't here anymore so it's irrelevant... 

:thatsweird:

Judging from how you conduct yourself and how this conversation has gone I seriously doubt you are capable of dragging anyone (It has yet to be seen) 

:lolohgawd:

I honestly could not give a single f**k about the JPop thread, obviously it bothered you because that is all you seem to be talking about. (So mission accomplished) 

:thumbsup:

I really don't give a f**k whether or not you talk to them, but it is obvious you are mad that they aren't here (which is what I said, not that you don't talk to them, idiot) 

:britney-agreedlol:

again if I happen to comment on a topic that's on the front page, it's not an obsession (you seriously need to broaden your vocabulary, because it's like the only word you know how to use) 

:yawnn:

also my goals were archived so I really don't care anymore, they are no longer here spamming so I'm happy. 

:wink1:

I'm done with you, several posts later and you have yet to make a single valid point. Talking in circles and putting words in people's mouths is what you're good at. Have fun being the last remnant... 

:britney-hahaidiot:

:w8wut:

Martin, seriously, what you are so desperately trying to grasp at? Whatever, I am beyond caring at this point....

:lul:

Spamming is against the rules, period. It really doesn't matter to me what they got banned for, they aren't here anymore so it's irrelevant...

:thatsweird:

Judging from how you conduct yourself and how this conversation has gone I seriously doubt you are capable of dragging anyone (It has yet to be seen)

:lolohgawd:

I honestly could not give a single f**k about the JPop thread, obviously it bothered you because that is all you seem to be talking about. (So mission accomplished)

:thumbsup:

I really don't give a f**k whether or not you talk to them, but it is obvious you are mad that they aren't here (which is what I said, not that you don't talk to them, idiot)

:britney-agreedlol:

again if I happen to comment on a topic that's on the front page, it's not an obsession (you seriously need to broaden your vocabulary, because it's like the only word you know how to use)

:yawnn:

also my goals were archived so I really don't care anymore, they are no longer here spamming so I'm happy.

:wink1:

I'm done with you, several posts later and you have yet to make a single valid point. Talking in circles and putting words in people's mouths is what you're good at. Have fun being the last remnant...

:britney-hahaidiot:

But going in circles is what you've doing all this time. And you do care, that's why you are still replying back.

You first said they got WPs for spamming, then you said that was one of the reasons that got them banned which is not true and now all of the sudden it doesn't matter to you.? Why do you keep on mentioning it if it doesn't matter to you.? :freak:

What mission accomplished are you even talking about.? Yea the fact that you only made that thread to piss off the people you're obsessed with, of course, I was the one who mentioned that.

Seriously you keep saying you don't care about most of the things I say to you, yet your replies are just showing that you do care, you could've stopped a while ago but you decided not to.

And now you stopped talking about your JPop thread cause you know what I said about it is true. And I'll tell you this again, why would I even be mad at the fact that they are not here anymore if I still talk to them.? That's what I said you fucking idiot.

LOL what other word can I use to describe you.? Like seriously you just admitted you're obsessed with them by saying your goals were achieved, LMFAO.

Now I'm putting words in people's mouths, I asked you if you wanted me to go find the receipts and I got no answer from you, If I use your own comments against you is because you actually said them, I'm not making sh!t up at all.

If I'm not making any valid points then you're far away from making any sense, have fun finding other people you can stalk and being the useless member you've always been, the member who gets worked up for the most stupidest sh!t I've seen on a forum such as gifs.

Btw I don't get the use of the Britney emotes at all, were they supposed to make you look any less stupid, or just to make your recycled and tired argument longer.?

I miss the old Bawbby. :crying4:

But wait, how exactly was the old Martin.? A Britney stan.? I still am a Britney stan. :paper:

The old Martin was a lover, not a fighter :crying4:

And he wouldn't associate with trash like Khalid and Surreal, and he especially wouldn't spam the forum after they got banned :crying4:

The old Martin was a lover, not a fighter :crying4:

And he wouldn't associate with trash like Khalid and Surreal, and he especially wouldn't spam the forum after they got banned :crying4:

LMAO Bawbby if you thought I was a lover then you clearly didn't see the arguments I got into before, I never really cared about Surreal and his unnecessary Britney bashing was very annoying and he knows it.

I only spammed because I was bored, it's not like it was my first time doing it, remember when FB1 reported me.? :frog: