We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danbriel

The Racism In Here Is Just Too Much

Guest Danbriel

I don't usually make threads regarding pretty much anything (except random chatting such as DP and DP 2.0 ) but this is something I've been observing for quite a while now and it's quite frankly sickening and I cannot comprehend that people don't see anything wrong in it and continue doing so.

I was thinking whether or not I should post this but my moral standards took over (and yes before anyone jokingly asks I do have those) and I really think this issue should be addressed. Exhale in the past few months has turned into a breeding ground for racists and belittling anyone different than you in any way whatsoever. And as much as I like the fact we're still allowed to express ourselves freely does that mean we should also be allowed to insult people different than us and belittle them as we please by justifying it with ''Freedom of Speech'' or even the most ludicrous explanations?

Calling a member of the black community a ''baboon'', ''ape'', ''monkey'' etc. is considered to be a racial slur. It's usually an insult towards their facial features as well as their African roots. The members know damn well that you'd rarely if ever associate the insult with a white person cause their goal is to use it against a person of black ethnicity in an insulting manner. I'm not even black but I can sympathize with them when I see people trashing them by racial slurs of all sorts all the damn time. It's simply disgusting. How would you feel if someone addressed a member of your race with such terms seeing nothing wrong with it? How would you feel if someone thought it would be nice to insult you based on your background and something you're most likely proud of? Is there any humanity in some of you?

By comparing a human to an animal you're insulting the human itself cause humans have evolved much more and reached a higher phase in their development. Both physically, intellectually and in any other aspect you may think of. Such actions should be judged and something should be finally done about it, members get away TOO EASY with such stuff. It's disgusting, sickening and just downright pathetic. How does anyone expect a black person even to post here with pathetic excuses for human beings like these posting here? I know most of you will probably say I sound like Marquis right now, but for the love of God put yourselves in his position how would you feel if any insult someone can throw your way regarding you or your fav is in regards to their race? Put yourself in his position and ask is this the world you wanna live in the forum you wanna post on?

It saddens me to see how much hatred can people have towards someone who's just a bit different than them. It always takes me back to the whole homosexuality issue and the fact that the general public isn't as accepting either. How come that never crosses your mind when posting such stuff? They can freely judge and belittle others like that while not being accepted themselves and knowing exactly how it feels to be considered as ''inadequate'' to put it in lighter terms.

I was just reading about this black girl the other day getting beaten up cause she attended a school with only white kids. That was kinda a wake up call for me in regards to some stuff. I seriously cannot stop wondering what kinda world is this that we live in? I know it's just a forum but the worst part is people with these kinda attitudes are out there and real and as much as ''unreal'' this forum may be the people on it are and that's what really makes it scary.

I'd like to ask your to look into this issue and to think is this the kinda behavior members of this board wanna encourage? Is this the kinda stuff you wanna allow happen? I know you'll probably bring the ''but haters bash Britney all the time on here'' excuse into this and nothing is done, but do you really wanna bash someone based on their skin color and the fact they are different in some way than you?

I'm not the best example to be preaching about this cause I've said some harsh stuff in my past as well but what I wanna say is seeing these kinda stuff has made me think and I'm toning down the stuff I've been saying myself in regards to anything. Sure they might not be as serious as actual racial slurs and hatred towards someone who's just different than you by their skin color but show the human side of you and think about some stuff before you post. Is it really that hard?

And before this turns into a bash fest regarding my past, flops or gets filled with ''tl:dr'' messages just please try to see the message I'm trying to get across and think what kinda stuff you're saying on a daily basis. Call me an idiot, retarded, and God knows what not but why bash me on something that's supposed to be our treasure? Our differences.

And if you actually took the time to read this I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing so. ♥

Guest Danbriel

I really doubt any one of you guys is going to bother to read that though. :drown:

Guest Danbriel

lol @ anyone thinking that much about any message board..

tumblrlrixw4fjg71qen516.gif

Yes cause insulting someone based on their skin tone is just so much more fun. :bigtime:

Guest Hollow.

Excuse me? You should try to read it before you post.

And when your done, please do something with it.

You have 8 warning points for about the most horrible quote I've ever seen here.

Excuse me? You should try to read it before you post.

And when your done, please do something with it.

You have 8 warning points for about the most horrible quote I've ever seen here.

queenflopga.gif

Guest Hollow.

Now how did this get pinned? :nailbiter:

:oh:

Guest Danbriel

I really wanna thank anyone who takes their time to read this and understands the message I'm trying to get across.

Also I'm sorta outta likes so I'll like some of y'all's comments later. ♥

Guest Danbriel

Now how did this get pinned? :nailbiter:

:oh:

:hug:

Guest Kyle-x

I really doubt any one of you guys is going to bother to read that though. :drown:

EXCUSE YOU

Guest Danbriel

EXCUSE YOU

There's a little part addressing that if you actually did in the end. :frog: