breatheheavy

New Britney Single Coming?

217 posts in this topic

popstar-britney.jpg

Ryan Seacrest hinted to viewers about a big single coming out from one of pop music's leading ladies on his radio show this morning.

“I’m particularly excited about some new artists we’ll be playing here soon. But mostly….I think ALOT of people are going to be absolutely thrilled about a certain single coming out in ten days. I cant give it away but she let me listen to a part of it….definitely a chart topper. Definitely a nice re-entrance to radio.”

Could he be talking about Britney?

Her team esp Larry is very tight with Ryan Seacrest. Could it be Britney?

Or is it Beyonce, Miley, Demi, Avril, somebody like that?

Not Britney. Scream and Shout is slaying the radio and Britney's twitter or something would inform us if she had a new single coming out

Demi has a new single out in exactly 10 days.

Her new single Heart Attack will be released on iTunes on March 4, and released on radios 2 days before. Lol

Is Beyonce considered a pop artist? I still see her as an r & b artist with some pop success. I will guess that it's something new from Demi Lovato. I think it's called Heart Attack or something.

HE SAID MAJOR POP GIRL

So its NOT Britney

As she's POP QUEEN. Not a girl

rhobh-cam-judging.gif

What Ryan said is in the quotes, genius. Everything outside of that was stated by somebody else. English 101, buddy. :lmfaoo:

Is Beyonce considered a pop artist? I still see her as an r & b artist with some pop success. I will guess that it's something new from Demi Lovato. I think it's called Heart Attack or something.

She gets away with both. Most of her music now a days is considered Pop but she's black so that automatically puts her into the R&B catagory also.