- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

breatheheavy

breatheheavy

HBIC

• Super Administrators
  • 18,630 posts

Britney's Las Vegas residency gig with Caesars Entertainment is almost a done deal, but at the last minute a Vegas nightclub group wants Britney to commit to a series of nightclub performances, including their next venue opening later this year on The Strip, reports the Las Vegas Sun.

Brit's management, including her new talent agency CAA, conducted private meetings over the weekend, BreatheHeavy.com can exclusively report.

Her team secretly checked out the venue to ensure it could adequately accommodate a ~Britney Spears~ performance, and it's said money is not an issue.

"Executives have a 'big interest' in Britney tailor making a nightclub show as the first of a number of continuing and rotating intimate mini-concert performances by pop stars... Britney would host special VIP party events as the discussions continue."

This latest gig would financially exceed the Planet Hollywood deal, so it's up to Britney what she'd rather do.

Negotiations continue with Caesar's Entertainment for a 35-45 weekend shows over two years regardless.

Sunny691

Sunny691

"I don't like defining myself. I just am."

• Members
  • 7,514 posts
OP
  • Planet Britney Piece of Me likes this

breatheheavy

breatheheavy

HBIC

• Super Administrators
  • 18,630 posts
Reporting this in the am. VIVALASVEGAS, Britney!!!
  • Planet Britney Piece of Me likes this

Jackk

Jackk

Iconic Member

• Senior Members
  • 17,088 posts
  • LocationHollywood

:nonotatall:

Guest_Claude_*

Guest_Claude_*
  • Guests

do you have more details about it?

britneybitches

britneybitches

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • LocationNorway
Nightclub? :youcrazy:

소녀 시대

소녀 시대

So Nyuh Shi Dae

• Members
  • 3,788 posts
  • LocationGermany

Nightclub? :youcrazy:

Let go

Let go

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,269 posts
:pepsi:

RussianFan

RussianFan

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 7,893 posts
lol but the night clubs aren't Brit's level :uhno:

curey

curey

• Senior Members
  • 2,116 posts

Exclusive: Is Britney Spears being wooed by a second suitor for a Las Vegas run?

A new proposal for pop princess Britney Spears’ planned Las Vegas residency has been suddenly thrown into the mix, Vegas DeLuxe has learned exclusively. Negotiations are continuing with Caesars Entertainment for a 35- or 45-show run of weekend shows over two years at PH Live in Planet Hollywood.

But now at the 11th hour, a nightclub group wants to sign Britney for one of its venues opening later this year on The Strip -- and monetary terms apparently are not a problem. This weekend, there were hush-hush meetings and an inspection of the nightclub venue to see if the space’s logistics could be made to handle the scope of a concert-theatrical production.

Executives have a “big interest” in Britney tailor making a nightclub show as the first of a number of continuing and rotating intimate mini-concert performances by pop stars. I also have learned that Britney would host special VIP party events as the discussions continue.

The nightclub deal would reportedly match and exceed the PH Live offer, but I'm hearing that Britney will make the final decision between the two opportunities now being discussed.

Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.

http://www.lasvegass...-second-suitor/

:shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd:
  • Slim Shady likes this

BreatheBritney1

BreatheBritney1

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 18,584 posts
I just want to say : save this for Christina.

I'm excited because it's a Britney thing but... I'm not really feeling it rn

Queen Regina

Queen Regina

Evil queen

• Members
  • 11,505 posts
  • LocationParis, France

:nonotatall:

Nathan

Nathan

Godney

• Members
  • 42,544 posts

do you have more details about it?

Jordan knows everything about the world :lollipop:

ratchet

ratchet

Rude Boy

• Members
  • 5,501 posts
  • LocationThe left side of an island
M+Ms tour 2.0 tbh :crying1: :crying1: :crying1:

Guest_Jawni_*

Guest_Jawni_*
  • Guests

Go fix the fucking shop.
  • LegendaryGodney likes this

Always&Forever

Always&Forever

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationEUSSR
Why are her handlers trying so hard to ruin her image?

xproudofbritney

xproudofbritney

• Members
  • 2,332 posts
NOT TWO YEARS, PUUULEEEHASE. :crying4: :crying4: :crying4: :crying4:

Guest_Claude_*

Guest_Claude_*
  • Guests

Exclusive: Is Britney Spears being wooed by a second suitor for a Las Vegas run?

A new proposal for pop princess Britney Spears’ planned Las Vegas residency has been suddenly thrown into the mix, Vegas DeLuxe has learned exclusively. Negotiations are continuing with Caesars Entertainment for a 35- or 45-show run of weekend shows over two years at PH Live in Planet Hollywood.

But now at the 11th hour, a nightclub group wants to sign Britney for one of its venues opening later this year on The Strip -- and monetary terms apparently are not a problem. This weekend, there were hush-hush meetings and an inspection of the nightclub venue to see if the space’s logistics could be made to handle the scope of a concert-theatrical production.

Executives have a “big interest” in Britney tailor making a nightclub show as the first of a number of continuing and rotating intimate mini-concert performances by pop stars. I also have learned that Britney would host special VIP party events as the discussions continue.

The nightclub deal would reportedly match and exceed the PH Live offer, but I'm hearing that Britney will make the final decision between the two opportunities now being discussed.

Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.

:shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd: :shockedd:

You don't think they'll force her to do it of she doesn't want to and lock her up in the basement until she accepts, do you?

Tr!stan

Tr!stan

In the Zone

• Members
  • 4,233 posts

Go fix the fucking shop.

curey

curey

• Senior Members
  • 2,116 posts

You don't think they'll force her to do it of she doesn't want to and lock her up in the basement until she accepts, do you?

That sounds like Team Britney :smokney2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users