breatheheavy

Eve: It's Not Britney's Voice On "scream & Shout"

230 posts in this topic

tumblr_mi85cpfute1r3ty02o1_500_zpsda9124eve-blasts.jpg

Rapper Eve told Bravo host Andy Cohen what she thought of Britney's British accent in "Scream & Shout".

"I heard that it might not be Britney," she fired back.

Britney's publicist Jeff Raymond tells TMZ that's garbage. "It's absolute BS. Britney sang the song. Will.i.am wanted her for this song and she sang on it."

A source from the recording studio said: "Was Eve even in Studio. Didn't know. She's clearly jealous. I didn't even know she still sings."

Enjoy staying irrelevant!

zpgdEuR.jpg

IS that that desperate for attention that she has to say that?

She said thats what "she heard.."

AWWWWW MY FIRST MAIN PAGE POST!

:crying4: :crying4: :crying4: :crying4: :crying4:

Maybe the "oh wee oh wee oh" part it might be a studio singer but the rest sounds like her.

This was about the BRITISH BRITNEY.

She probably heard the rumor about it being Tulisa's song first and assumed it but that's definitely bullshit. Anyone can hear its obviously Britney's voice

Shes on Bravos Watch What Happens with Andy Cohen and they were talking about Nicki Minajs british accent. Then Andy says. "What did you think of Britneys accent on the new will.i.am song"? Then Eve says, " well i heard it wasnt even Britney singing". They asked her what she meant and you could tell she got nervous and was trying to back track because she then said " well i just heard it wasnt her in the studio, it very well could be her, but i heard it wasnt"

How thats even possible is beyond me. What other bullshit is some d list celeb or rats mag gonna come up with??? Ughh