Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harry

First Time Ever That I Am Over A Britney Song

27 posts in this topic

Scream and Shout. Cos errbody is listening to it, the radio is playing it non-stop,its pounding the clubs and the video channels are showing it regularly.

:shockedd:

Who would of thought this slayage could ever happen :tbh:

It's not a Britney song and she's hardly in it.

No1checks it for Will.I.Am tho

According to the general public

It's Britney ft Will.I.Am

meghair2w6un7.gif

meghair2w6un7.gif

Girl its a WIll i Am song Britney features in tiny parts...stop thinking is a huge success only because of Britney, people actually care about Will i am fyi :smokney2:

meghair2w6un7.gif

Girl its a WIll i Am song Britney features in tiny parts...stop thinking is a huge success only because of Britney, people actually care about Will i am fyi :smokney2:

lol the only thing he helped her was to get success in europe literally everywhere else ESPECIALLY the us is because of Britney where his singles weren't even charting in the top 30 before S&S :pepsi:

meghair2w6un7.gif

lol the only thing he helped her was to get success in europe literally everywhere else ESPECIALLY the us is because of Britney where his singles weren't even charting in the top 30 before S&S :pepsi:

And you think europe is less important? Britney singles in europe werent charting higher either hon. :pepsi:

In most of Europe S&S was slaying because of Britney, in the UK etc 5 or 6 countries it was because of both of them. Look at his past singles and look at this; it's safe to say most of the success is because of Britney. Will.I.Am did help britney's reputation on countries but overall britney did more for him than he did for her

meghair2w6un7.gif

meghair2w6un7.gif

Everyone think that it's Britney ft will.i.am, but he is a big part of the success of the song in some european countries. That's all.

In most of Europe S&S was slaying because of Britney, in the UK etc 5 or 6 countries it was because of both of them. Look at his past singles and look at this; it's safe to say most of the success is because of Britney. Will.I.Am did help britney's reputation on countries but overall britney did more for him than he did for her

Um no, he did more...its his song, he is successful in europe, and the song is great for clubbing...Britney would never release a song like that on her own...of course she is a huge part of the success but stop being delusional :pepsi:

I been over it since day 1. I hate the song and I don't care who is on it :dealwitit:

If I hate a song I hate a song, although I'm glad it did well for Britney's sake-- she needed that boost in some countries.

meghair2w6un7.gif

Yeah i know but that's only a minority, hence why it's already his most successful solo single

meghair7tu4z.gif

meghair2w6un7.gif

And you think europe is less important? Britney singles in europe werent charting higher either hon. :pepsi:

2 of her FF era singles where top 20 here :pepsi:

meghair2w6un7.gif

Yeah i know but that's only a minority, hence why it's already his most successful solo single

meghair7tu4z.gif

True but its a catchy song its not only cus of Britney or Will i am there is a lot of factors...and of course Britney is part of the success 2 :nailbiter:

meghair2w6un7.gif

What a success :pepsi:

And if the song were flopping Britney would be the reason and you would be talking sh!t as usual :yousabitch:

meghair2w6un7.gif

What a success :pepsi:

It still proves your point as invalid tho :pepsi:

meghair2w6un7.gif

meghair7tu4z.gif

True but its a catchy song its not only cus of Britney or Will i am there is a lot of factors...and of course Britney is part of the success 2 :nailbiter:

IA.

meghair7tu4z.gif