- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Harry

Harry

Blood of the Dragon

• Members
  • 30,622 posts
Scream and Shout. Cos errbody is listening to it, the radio is playing it non-stop,its pounding the clubs and the video channels are showing it regularly.

:shockedd:

Who would of thought this slayage could ever happen :tbh:

Menzo

Menzo

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 15,110 posts
It's not a Britney song and she's hardly in it.
  • DoSomething954 likes this

slave4babybrit

slave4babybrit

pussy power

• Members
  • 7,198 posts
I've only heard it on the radio once tbh

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,186 posts
  • LocationUK

No1checks it for Will.I.Am tho
According to the general public
It's Britney ft Will.I.Am

Posted Image
  • Greyson and HardBrit like this

---

---

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,152 posts
i hate that song.

Alejo.

Alejo.

Phresh of the runway

• Senior Members
  • 16,464 posts

Posted Image

Girl its a WIll i Am song Britney features in tiny parts...stop thinking is a huge success only because of Britney, people actually care about Will i am fyi :smokney2:

Allmylife

Allmylife

Stalker

• Members
  • 8,342 posts

Posted Image

Girl its a WIll i Am song Britney features in tiny parts...stop thinking is a huge success only because of Britney, people actually care about Will i am fyi :smokney2:

lol the only thing he helped her was to get success in europe literally everywhere else ESPECIALLY the us is because of Britney where his singles weren't even charting in the top 30 before S&S :pepsi:

Alejo.

Alejo.

Phresh of the runway

• Senior Members
  • 16,464 posts

Posted Image

lol the only thing he helped her was to get success in europe literally everywhere else ESPECIALLY the us is because of Britney where his singles weren't even charting in the top 30 before S&S :pepsi:

And you think europe is less important? Britney singles in europe werent charting higher either hon. :pepsi:

Allmylife

Allmylife

Stalker

• Members
  • 8,342 posts
In most of Europe S&S was slaying because of Britney, in the UK etc 5 or 6 countries it was because of both of them. Look at his past singles and look at this; it's safe to say most of the success is because of Britney. Will.I.Am did help britney's reputation on countries but overall britney did more for him than he did for her

Roger

Roger

Work B**ch

• Senior Members
  • 15,640 posts
  • LocationBuying Work B**ch on iTunes

Posted Image

Posted Image

Everyone think that it's Britney ft will.i.am, but he is a big part of the success of the song in some european countries. That's all.

Alejo.

Alejo.

Phresh of the runway

• Senior Members
  • 16,464 posts

In most of Europe S&S was slaying because of Britney, in the UK etc 5 or 6 countries it was because of both of them. Look at his past singles and look at this; it's safe to say most of the success is because of Britney. Will.I.Am did help britney's reputation on countries but overall britney did more for him than he did for her

Um no, he did more...its his song, he is successful in europe, and the song is great for clubbing...Britney would never release a song like that on her own...of course she is a huge part of the success but stop being delusional :pepsi:

popping

popping

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • LocationNYC
I been over it since day 1. I hate the song and I don't care who is on it :dealwitit:

If I hate a song I hate a song, although I'm glad it did well for Britney's sake-- she needed that boost in some countries.

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,186 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted Image

Yeah i know but that's only a minority, hence why it's already his most successful solo single

Posted Image

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,186 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted Image

And you think europe is less important? Britney singles in europe werent charting higher either hon. :pepsi:

2 of her FF era singles where top 20 here :pepsi:

Alejo.

Alejo.

Phresh of the runway

• Senior Members
  • 16,464 posts

Posted Image

Yeah i know but that's only a minority, hence why it's already his most successful solo single

Posted Image

True but its a catchy song its not only cus of Britney or Will i am there is a lot of factors...and of course Britney is part of the success 2 :nailbiter:

Alejo.

Alejo.

Phresh of the runway

• Senior Members
  • 16,464 posts

Posted Image

What a success :pepsi:

IWillBeThere

IWillBeThere

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,237 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
Good thing it is not her song! Dodged that bullet!

iscream

iscream

• Banned
  • 14,604 posts

And if the song were flopping Britney would be the reason and you would be talking shit as usual :yousabitch:

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,186 posts
  • LocationUK
[quote name='Alejo.' timestamp='1360785649' post='8190026']
[quote name='Megan Fox.' timestamp='1360785567' post='8190015']
[quote name='Alejo.' timestamp='1360784425' post='8189895']
[quote name='Allmylife' timestamp='1360784291' post='8189884']
[quote name='Alejo.' timestamp='1360784182' post='8189871']
[quote name='Megan Fox.' timestamp='1360783767' post='8189832']
[quote name='Alicia992' timestamp='1360782983' post='8189750']
[/quote]

Posted Image
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What a success :pepsi:
[/quote]

It still proves your point as invalid tho :pepsi:

Megan Fox.

Megan Fox.

Joey~

• Senior Members
  • 36,186 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted Image

Posted Image

True but its a catchy song its not only cus of Britney or Will i am there is a lot of factors...and of course Britney is part of the success 2 :nailbiter:

IA.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users