The point of this thread is to determine all the issues with britney's channel, so that we can address them to VEVO.
List of Problems:
#1 Problem - HER VIDEOS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING EVERYWHERE!
- "Gimme More" video blocked in Canada.
- "Me Against The Music" & "Someday (I Will Understand)" videos blocked in the US.
- "Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)" video is not uploaded to her channel.
- "Do Somethin'" video is not uploaded to her channel. *Britney's team really needs to work out that deal with Louis Vuitton already!
- "Womanizer" & "Piece of Me" double uploads need to be deleted, and their views added to originals.
*yes, i'm aware they are international versions, but if the videos are available worldwide, international versions are not needed.
- "Criminal" video is UNNECESSARILY flagged 18+ (yes, this could be debated, but that's what i think)
- The "Boys" video should be labelled "Britney Spears Feat. Pharrell - Boys"
*this would bring more views by expanding how much it comes up in searches
- 3 (Director's Cut) is not uploaded on her VEVO account.
*the scene features extra footage and whole dance sequence.
If videos are banned in your country, please state which ones (or all of them) & which country for me!