Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Journalist: Britney Was So Sad Behind The Eyes

86 posts in this topic

laura-whitmore.jpg

OK! asked celebrity journalist who the most disappointing celebrity she ever interviewed was. She replied:

"Not so much disappointed but sometimes you interview someone at the end of the day when they’ve been doing junkets and they tired. I interviewed Britney Spears before and she’s the sweetest girl, she was really lovely but she was so sad behind the eyes. There was something about her, I wanted to take her for a cup of tea and a chat. I wasn’t disappointed with her, I just felt sad for her."

Foo Fighters' singer David Grohl recently said Britney is "dead" in the eyes.

-___-

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/59185/Laura-Whitmore-Britney-Spears-was-so-sad-behind-the-eyes-/

Who’s the most disappointing celebrity you have interviewed?

Not so much disappointed but sometimes you interview someone at the end of the day when they’ve been doing junkets and they tired. I interviewed Britney Spears before and she’s the sweetest girl, she was really lovely but she was so sad behind the eyes. There was something about her, I wanted to take her for a cup of tea and a chat. I wasn’t disappointed with her, I just felt sad for her.

:crying4:

I really hate it when I here sh!t like this because it's so true and I feel like there is do much we don't know and that she is being so controlled I want her to be free honestly until than we will never have Britney Spears back

Everything is going to be okay. Jason is gone now. :crying1:

What does he even have to do with this? You guys love to blame everything on him.

Britney hates interviews. Especially since 2008 and even more so in 2011 when she wasn't sure or not if the interview would shade her and get annoyed with her rehearsed answers. Plus junkets are like ground hog day even for the most spontaneous star.

Britney hates interviews. Especially since 2008

She looked pretty comfortable and honest during FTR interview though.

tumblr_ltvj3utAUO1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Comfortable during FTR?

My God it was the most painful interview to watch. I was feeling her stress deep inside me. It was horrible to watch.

Comfortable during FTR?

My God it was the most painful interview to watch. I was feeling her stress. It was horrible to watch.

Still better than any 2011-2012 interview, at least she could speak something smart

How painful, btw

tumblr_lts26ft8UV1r3ty02o1_250.giftumblr_lts26ft8UV1r3ty02o2_250.gif

tumblr_ln0scjAXUH1qdqlhzo1_500.gif

Comfortable during FTR?

My God it was the most painful interview to watch. I was feeling her stress. It was horrible to watch.

Still better than any 2011-2012 interview, at least she could speak something smart

How painful, btw

2011ney i will agree 2012 :scaryasfuck: no :pepsi:

wasn`t this during LondonNey? in 2011 tbh she was prob on about how it looked like she didn`t wanna be in most of those interviews anyway who cares it`s in the past she wasn`t talking about her now, also it`s nothing no one else has said as well as some people on here

Comfortable during FTR?

How painful, btw

2011ney i will agree 2012 :scaryasfuck: no :pepsi:

Hmmm

well post me any 2012ney's interview where she says something different or even smart

Comfortable during FTR?

How painful, btw

When he was asking her questions and she just looks out of it. Sometimes she just make some noises. I don't know how to explain it. I just felt it. I just remember how uncomfortable and painful for me to watch her. The whole thing. Her stress was really communicative (for me at least). Like she was scared or something. I don't know.