Photo

If She's Not The Britney That You Stanned For Then What's Your Use Of Being Here?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Joshua.

Joshua.

#BritneyJean

• Banned
  • 60,448 posts
  • LocationU.S.
Please tell me :nailbiter:

King Daniel

King Daniel

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationSlovakia
cmon , u know all of us stan for Britney , even if sometimes we are not nice and we troll a lot , deeply down , we love her. :)

King Daniel

King Daniel

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

cmon , u know all of us stan for Britney , even if sometimes we are not nice and we troll a lot , deeply down , we love her. :)

:smokney2:

Maki

Maki

genesis

• Banned
  • 47,350 posts
  • LocationZsephut's pants :-*

Harmony ☾.☾☾

Harmony ☾.☾☾

Nadia Oh 'Slapper (Ayye)'

• Banned
  • 610 posts
  • Locationhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE4oZyp2RuU

that was so lovely :crying4:

BritBreakitDown20

BritBreakitDown20

thats how i roll

• Members
  • 4,372 posts
TBH
i love Britney and i learned to appreciate everything she does i loved the ff era bcz it was a chance to see Britney for the first time ever and lots of other positives
i loved x factor cause we got to see her every week our gurl tryed something new and she was great at it
i love s&s video and song and in general i fucking love BRITNEY :qtney:

The Once-ler

The Once-ler

ice queen

• Members
  • 12,777 posts
  • Locationat the far end of town where the grickle grass grows...
idk people always say they have "hope" that the ~real britney~ will return but i dont see why hanging around a fan forum criticizing her would help her return or be fun
  • Phoebe buffay, Mixie. and Let go like this

Phoebe buffay

Phoebe buffay

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,432 posts

idk people always say they have "hope" that the ~real britney~ will return but i dont see why hanging around a fan forum criticizing her would help her return or be fun

ikr :wutdafuck:

GOTHICA Reloaded

GOTHICA Reloaded

EXHALE'S MOTHER KUNT

• Senior Members
  • 17,062 posts
  • LocationBOTTOM OF BRITNEY'S XANAX BOTTLE

^^^ Flawfree post and no lies detected tbqfh! :smokney2:

Always pressed peeps like Joshua is why it's fun to troll~

#TEAMBRITNEYFOREVER

Let go

Let go

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,269 posts

agreed :oya:

Guest_alexMack_*

Guest_alexMack_*
  • Guests

the same reason why britards hang around praising britney "when she half -ass everything she does" out of dlusion

King Daniel

King Daniel

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

^^^ Flawfree post and no lies detected tbqfh! :smokney2:

Always pressed peeps like Joshua is why it's fun to troll~

#TEAMBRITNEYFOREVER

Trolls are the ones that make exhale ""EXHALE"" :bigtime:

BritneyCroatia.com

BritneyCroatia.com

• Members
  • 2,772 posts
You don't abbandon the ones you love and if you say something bad about them (which is sad, but true) it doesn't mean you love them any less. You just want what's best for them and feel sad when you see some situations that could be different. I love Britney but I'm not scared to say she sucks when she sucks and say she is great when she is great. :smokney2: I'm too old and "known" her for too long to illude myself. Sorry. :notimeforu:
  • jj_boha and GOTHICA Reloaded like this

King Daniel

King Daniel

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

You don't abbandon the ones you love and if you say something bad about them (which is sad, but true) it doesn't mean you love them any less. You just want what's best for them and feel sad when you see some situations that could be different. I love Britney but I'm not scared to say she sucks when she sucks and say she is great when she is great. :smokney2: I'm too old and "known" her for too long to illude myself. Sorry. :notimeforu:

spilled, again

Phoebe buffay

Phoebe buffay

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,432 posts

spilled, again

again I agree but some peoples take it really far :wutdafuck:

Joshua.

Joshua.

#BritneyJean

• Banned
  • 60,448 posts
  • LocationU.S.

the same reason why britards hang around praising britney "when she half -ass everything she does" out of dlusion

okay outofThisWorld :smokney2:

comeback kid

comeback kid

Lovin Britney till the world ends!

• Members
  • 16,491 posts
  • LocationThe Sewer Dancin With Britney till the world ends!
We all love her ....... Accept outtathiaworld

Cherry Moon

Cherry Moon

Chad M.

• Members
  • 8,279 posts
because who she was is too hard to lose that love :crying4: :crying1: :crying2:

GetBack502

GetBack502

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,805 posts

spilled, again

again I agree but some peoples take it really far :wutdafuck:

This..there's a huge difference between saying when she sucks or is not at her best and completely bashing her when she's down. You can acknowledge it without taking it that far, no other fanbase would do that. When it gets that bad it's not being a fan or honest, it's just blind criticism and hate

ThinkinBoutYou

ThinkinBoutYou

• Banned
  • 2,792 posts
People on here, basically, are just bored & ugly cunts. Godney Jean is a ray of light in their disgusting lives & whether they need to be Britards and praise her to no end or are trolls and jump on her every move.. bottom line, they're here, they're watching her videos, they're looking at pictures.. we're all under Godney's spell.

She may have a few missteps, but she is the best at what she does- she's exciting, compelling, a trailblazer, and an icon. She slays us when she fucking puts her hair in a bun, throws on a dirty t and grabs a coffee...
  • GetBack502 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users