Photo

Is There Anyone Who Would Wanna Buy A Femme Fatale Tour Book For $45? Free Shipping

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

mrbritster

mrbritster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
  • LocationChicago

The tourbook in like new condition is worth around 50USD tbh. I've seen it sell higher before but never lower than 43USD. Usually sells between 45 and 70 I'd say. I already own a normal and signed copy (and an extra I need to sell as well) but I hope yours sells!

aww thank you boo boo! :crying4:

It might not sell at 50 during the first listing, but it will eventually sell.

If you put the bid lower I'm guessing it will end in the 40s. Not that big of a difference so I guess it depends how soon you want it sold. Good luck!

Omg thank you. Wanna be my ebay partner tbh?
:xf1:

Yes, tbh. I sell on Ebay all the time, and observe every Britney item that goes through Ebay, so if you have any questions or need any help, just ask me.

Also, if you are wondering, my Ebay username is the same as this one!

om em gee. Thank you so much! you're so nice! Do you have a twitter as well? I added you as one of my fav sellers on ebay.
:hug:

CodysMyDawg015

CodysMyDawg015

Exhale's "Used To Be" Karma King

• Members
  • 26,158 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA, USA

The tourbook in like new condition is worth around 50USD tbh. I've seen it sell higher before but never lower than 43USD. Usually sells between 45 and 70 I'd say. I already own a normal and signed copy (and an extra I need to sell as well) but I hope yours sells!

If you put the bid lower I'm guessing it will end in the 40s. Not that big of a difference so I guess it depends how soon you want it sold. Good luck!

Yes, tbh. I sell on Ebay all the time, and observe every Britney item that goes through Ebay, so if you have any questions or need any help, just ask me.

om em gee. Thank you so much! you're so nice! Do you have a twitter as well? I added you as one of my fav sellers on ebay.

Haha thanks! You're nice too. Plus your sig has my 2 faves so how could I dislike you? :p

I have a Twitter (same username again) but I barely ever go on there. I should start.

mrbritster

mrbritster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
  • LocationChicago

you should. what about a fb? I have a question on a item I'm selling. It's not Britney related tho.

hahaheeheeho

hahaheeheeho

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • Locationcambridge, england
if anyone is interested I have a circus tourbook and a femme fatale one :) xo

CodysMyDawg015

CodysMyDawg015

Exhale's "Used To Be" Karma King

• Members
  • 26,158 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA, USA
[quote name='mrbritster' timestamp='1360271939' post='8147649']
[quote name='mrbritster' timestamp='1360271331' post='8147581']
[quote name='CodysMyDawg015' timestamp='1360271010' post='8147540']
[quote name='mrbritster' timestamp='1360270548' post='8147489']
[quote name='CodysMyDawg015' timestamp='1360269846' post='8147397']
[quote name='mrbritster' timestamp='1360268362' post='8147180']
[quote name='CodysMyDawg015' timestamp='1360267799' post='8147114']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

you should. what about a fb? I have a question on a item I'm selling. It's not Britney related tho.
[/quote]

You can message me here on Exhale. I have a personal Facebook that I don't usually add anyone from Exhale on but I'd consider it. Just message me here on Exhale, I already sent you a message actually! :)

Jase

Jase

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,951 posts
You should forge Britney's signature and sell them for $500 each :interesting:

mrbritster

mrbritster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
  • LocationChicago
[quote name='CodysMyDawg015' timestamp='1360273056' post='8147760']
[quote name='mrbritster' timestamp='1360271939' post='8147649']
[quote name='mrbritster' timestamp='1360271331' post='8147581']
[quote name='CodysMyDawg015' timestamp='1360271010' post='8147540']
[quote name='mrbritster' timestamp='1360270548' post='8147489']
[quote name='CodysMyDawg015' timestamp='1360269846' post='8147397']
[quote name='mrbritster' timestamp='1360268362' post='8147180']
[quote name='CodysMyDawg015' timestamp='1360267799' post='8147114']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You can message me here on Exhale. I have a personal Facebook that I don't usually add anyone from Exhale on but I'd consider it. Just message me here on Exhale, I already sent you a message actually! :)
[/quote]

i messaged you back boo boo! :woahh:

mrbritster

mrbritster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,528 posts
  • LocationChicago
bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users