breatheheavy

Britney Working With Femme Fatale Writer Emily Wright

141 posts in this topic

emily-wright.jpg

Fans believe Britney's working with Emily Wright on Album 8 after the songwriter Tweeted manager Adam Leber last week.

Wright co-wrote "Circus" & "Gasoline," and engineered eight songs off Femme Fatale.

Thoughts???

Emily Wright

Circus 2.0 is coming

:xf9:

the single btw not the album

:ohrly:

btw she is like dr.luke related i hope his not involved

:soconfused:

:wutdafuck: :youcrazy: :wowwow: :surewhatever:

:whoops: circus song ??? I love that song :qtb:

yeah :bigtime:

So... Dr Luke is in da house y'all :woosh:

i had to google her and yeah then i saw dr.lukes name :isucrazy: but i hope not.

i had to google her and yeah then i saw dr.lukes name :isucrazy: but i hope not.

Circus was produced and co-written by Dr Luke, and is a flawless pop song, as 90% of his songs are.

Circus was produced and co-written by Dr Luke, and is a flawless pop song, as 90% of his songs are.

i completely agree with u but i just hope his not that heavily involved with the album maybe a song or two .. i want a completely different sound for the new album not generic . y'know? :isucrazy:

i completely agree with u but i just hope his not that heavily involved with the album maybe a song or two .. i want a completely different sound for the new album not generic . y'know? :isucrazy:

Aw I know what you mean, but if you're excited about Circus-like songs, Dr L is your man!

dr.luke is going to come to the album he been doing a amazing job with britney regardless of your opinion he been bringing hits to her so yes her label and rbtieny willw ant dr.luke back and same with max martin.

but i agree i dont want 5 songs or more produced by dr.luke i wouldnt mind having 1 or 2 or 3 songs max by dr.luke i would love circus 2.0