Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Britney Turns To Online Dating?

42 posts in this topic

online-dating.jpg

If at first you don't succeed... brush yourself off and hop online?

Britney's “turned to online dating websites in a bid to bag a new man” after splitting from ex-fiance Jason Trawick, reports the National Enquirer.

She's “scouring Internet matchmaking sites, looking for her Mr. Right.”

“She doesn’t have the courage to go on any dates yet, but she’s doing a lot of anonymous flirting,” a source tells the Enquirer. They continue: “Britney has tried several sites, including MillionaireMatch.com and RichSoulMate.com. She’s found a few guys she thinks are hot. She’ll chat and flirt but won’t go further.”

Those close to Britney are cool with it because they think she's embracing her singledom. “They think it’s a good thing that she’s occupying her time with thoughts of moving on in the romance department,” explains the Enquirer source. “They’re not opposed to her doing the online thing so long as she doesn’t actually go out and meet a stranger from the sites.”

Don't start creating your fake profiles just yet... a source tells GossipCop the reports are BS.

Image: X17online.com

Even if it was true, that's not a bad thing. People flirt all the time online and it's not like with the C-ship Britney can go out to a club or on a vacation on her own and meet a man.

While the story is false, I personally don't see anything wrong if Britney does the online dating thing on an exclusive website like one of the two mentioned. Nothing wrong with it and she can do it privately at her convenience. Also it weeds out the riff raff if she looking for a guy with money to keep up with her lifestyle and needs (even if you're a fake on that site the first date is gonna show it when she wants you to shell out $500 bucks for dinner and you show up driving a Ford Fusion...lol)

“Britney has tried several sites, including MillionaireMatch.com and RichSoulMate.com."

Me and Brit use the same sites..x

tumblr_manh70eA6R1rfvajjo1_400.gif

lmao

:interesting: :omglmao:

there's nothing wrong with that, we all do it sometimes just for fun. Obviously I doubt she will go with her real identity and we all know she love the play roles a lot (veronica the witch, british accent etc...) so it looks like she's having fun.

didn't read but i got the idea.

and i can perfectly see her flirting online with somebody else, pretending to be somebody else.