• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

snakesayan

snakesayan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,995 posts
  • LocationChicago, Illinois
- It will youngify Vegas: Think about it, Vegas now is full of old performers and older acts. Younger people like Britney fans will flock to Vegas

- It will revive Las Vegas: Bring in a younger crowd and bring in people who have never been to Vegas. It will bing in new revenue and new business. She will basically save it. She will be acknowledged and given the credit of changing Vegas and bringing in new revenue, and reviving Las Vegas. Lets face it, Celine has not been able to do this. That's why Vegas want Britney!

- Will open new opportunities for pop acts today: She will be probably the 1st relevant and youngest artist to have a major gig and residency at Vegas. Pretty soon other pop acts might follow: AKA copy

- Will solidify her legend status: People will look at her differently and know that she is the queen of pop

- It will change Vegas forever: It won't be just for has been performers. She will probably be the youngest paid pop act to reside in Vegas.

- Old passionate Britney might, no, Will come back: Lets face it this is gonna be huge. Her name is on the line! She has to give it her 100%. She will get media attention like crazy daily! She will perform with passion just like before

I'm pretty excited and hope its true! I plan on going to Vegas for my 21st birthday and I hope Britney is performing there by that time!!

My Final Thoughts: And I truly think this Gig will probably only last only a few months. She will be paid 100 million + for less than a year. Team Britney is smart, they know we want a new album and world tour, they will probably just make this vegas gig a few months to test the waters and see how it goes. I think they are doing this to get Britneys name out there and get the public and fans ready for Album 8 and Tour! She will be the highest paid Vegas Performer!!!
  • snakesayan, lappyhunt, AngelUnited and 3 others like this

WOMANIZA

WOMANIZA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,560 posts
Not here to make Vegas "cool", tbh. But I see what you're saying.

G-unit

G-unit

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 15,394 posts
She kind of WILL be fucked if she half-asses. I pray to Jesus that she understands how big of a deal this is gonna be. Press is gonna show up to that first show with the intent to point out any and all flaws. I think she and her team know what they're doing this time though for some reason. I'm having some faith.
  • lightspark, cheekiblossom, Anne Sophie and 2 others like this

Cappycorn87

Cappycorn87

• Members
  • 1,414 posts
You make very good points

TOUCHMEANGEL

TOUCHMEANGEL

Godney

• Members
  • 14,552 posts
great! yes 3 shows per weeks it will only take 4-6 months

and oh when is your 21st birthday?

snakesayan

snakesayan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,995 posts

Yeah I high doubt she's gonna do this for more than a year. Look at Xfactor. She only did one season.

My birthday will be in August

Anne Sophie

Anne Sophie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,539 posts
  • LocationPortugal

She kind of WILL be fucked if she half-asses. I pray to Jesus that she understands how big of a deal this is gonna be. Press is gonna show up to that first show with the intent to point out any and all flaws. I think she and her team know what they're doing this time though for some reason. I'm having some faith.

#praying

TOUCHMEANGEL

TOUCHMEANGEL

Godney

• Members
  • 14,552 posts

Yeah I high doubt she's gonna do this for more than a year. Look at Xfactor. She only did one season.

August 14 right? noted!

snakesayan

snakesayan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,995 posts

August 14 right? noted!

Haha yeah. How'd you know?

Every fan who's turning 21 we should all meet in Vegas and watch Brit!!! :)

snakesayan

snakesayan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,995 posts

#praying

MTE

Arnold.

Arnold.

how can anyone be so unusual?

• Members
  • 9,259 posts

#praying

MTE

I would hope so, this isn't catered only for the fans anymore, so here's to hoping!
  • Joshy likes this

breatheheavy

breatheheavy

Owner

• Super Administrators
  • 19,631 posts
It's probably no secret: I'm all for the Las Vegas gig. ALL. For. It. I've lived in Vegas my whole life; I love this city... and it's cool to see a huge mega-star like Britney Spears show up and headline the strip a few nights a week. Vegas likes Britney. And it's a bummer to see a good portion of Exhalers dogging the move.

Let's a list a few reasons why I think you're pressed.

Stay Pressed....

1. You can't make it this time. Understandable, shit you 'haven't seen her in four+ years. WTF bro.'
2. It looks lame. As one fan said: "She Used To Be A Stadium Performer, Now She's A Hotel (4.500 Ppl) Performer"
3. Or you jus hatin'.

One reader listed out reasons why it's positive. Exact quote:
- It will youngify Vegas: Think about it, Vegas now is full of old performers and older acts. Younger people like Britney fans will flock to Vegas

- It will revive Las Vegas: Bring in a younger crowd and bring in people who have never been to Vegas. It will bing in new revenue and new business. She will basically save it. She will be acknowledged and given the credit of changing Vegas and bringing in new revenue, and reviving Las Vegas. Lets face it, Celine has not been able to do this. That's why Vegas want Britney!

- Will open new opportunities for pop acts today: She will be probably the 1st relevant and youngest artist to have a major gig and residency at Vegas. Pretty soon other pop acts might follow: AKA copy

- Will solidify her legend status: People will look at her differently and know that she is the queen of pop

- It will change Vegas forever: It won't be just for has been performers. She will probably be the youngest paid pop act to reside in Vegas.

- Old passionate Britney might, no, Will come back: Lets face it this is gonna be huge. Her name is on the line! She has to give it her 100%. She will get media attention like crazy daily! She will perform with passion just like before...

My Final Thoughts: And I truly think this Gig will probably only last only a few months. She will be paid 100 million + for less than a year. Team Britney is smart, they know we want a new album and world tour, they will probably just make this vegas gig a few months to test the waters and see how it goes. I think they are doing this to get Britneys name out there and get the public and fans ready for Album 8 and Tour! She will be the highest paid Vegas Performer!!!

Just roll with it.

britneysbitch

britneysbitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,407 posts
  • LocationDirty South Jersey
i just got third degree burns from the truth tea you spilled :smokney2:
i'm sending you my medical bills :ohrly:

Uncle Rudy

Uncle Rudy

Wanna come into my van?

• Senior Members
  • 11,406 posts
  • LocationUK
I'm still pressed because it's gonna cost me shitloads to go see her but the truth is, I turn 21 this year (next month actually) and I've never been to the US let alone Vegas, and what better incentive than to not only be 21 BUT to be able to go see Britney live while I'm in town?
If I manage to save up enough money, I'm definitely going. STILL PRESSED. But going...
  • nicest guy on exhale likes this

nicest guy on exhale

nicest guy on exhale

Slay me

• Members
  • 11,062 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
Thanks for posting this. Im tired of this selfish freaking out "shes not coming to see ME ME ME ME ME" Its about Britney. NOT YOU. PERIOD. deal with it. There will be tons of new gifs, youtube vids, a dvd, flawless performances. Its going to be very exciting. Come on! I mean the first show we are all going to be waiting! waiting to see what happens. excited to hear about it! excited to see the first footage of it! Like I've said before. I probably can't go and I live in the US. Im going to try. But its going to be awesome and on top of that she WILL tour again. I promise! iTs not the end of the world. Its getting her name out there to a large audience! Be excited for her and the things to come. This isnt the end of Britneys career. Its just heating up!!! :fliph:

COCKy™

COCKy™

here comes the smasher.

• Members
  • 8,953 posts
  • LocationLouisiana.
couldn't have said it better myself.

Posted Image

FreshPrince

FreshPrince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,922 posts
NO.

Phonography423

Phonography423

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
Wrong at all points. This isnt a revolutionary move. You're only happy about it cuz she'll be in YOUR CITY.
  • lightspark, AnnaleisexO, shinzybsfan and 6 others like this

FruitPunchLips

FruitPunchLips

Baby

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationArizona
I'm so happy she's doing this and I completely agree with Jordan. I have faith in Britney and her team to pull this off successfully. Vegas is only about a 4 hour drive from Phoenix. Plus i'll be turning 21 in May which is perfect timing for all of this. Time to save up!!!
  • lappyhunt likes this

Guest_Kay._*

Guest_Kay._*
  • Guests
Excited she is going to Vegas.

I am having a baby late May/Early June and all I keep thinking is "Damn I hope I can go see her" LOL :bigtime:

Britney - I am coming from KY to see you girl so make it worth my time and money! :pepsi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users