Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreaK Tonight

She Used To Be A Stadium Performer, Now She's A Hotel (4.500 Ppl) Performer

114 posts in this topic

Wait, she was also in talk for a 2,500 hotel

What a shame... What a fucking waste of talent... Enjoy your $120 millions Britney, that's all you have left :nailbiter:

Comparing one or two dates at a stadium in one city vs 100 some shows in Vegas. (When you add up the seats and multiple the amount of dates, Vegas seats more)

LOL lot of stupid here today.

You guys are horrible fans :ummm:

Makes me pretty sad to be honest. I thought this was a "get excited about everything britney does forum" but these guys have turned it into a bashing forum. Very selfish fans.

lol, Britney was never a Stadium performer! She has done a few stadiums in Latin America last time and maybe one or two in Europe, but the rest of her shows have been in Arenas of 8-15k. Stop the drama.

you cant have a stadium show in the same location....no vegas show, no matter how big the star, is stadium sized, it could never work or sell out. its not a tour, its a spectacle and vegas attraction, remember that

Comparing one or two dates at a stadium in one city vs 100 some shows in Vegas. (When you add up the seats and multiple the amount of dates, Vegas seats more)

LOL lot of stupid here today.

You guys are horrible fans :ummm:

Makes me pretty sad to be honest. I thought this was a "get excited about everything britney does forum" but these guys have turned it into a bashing forum. Very selfish fans.

I wouldn't even call most of them fans.

She never toured stadiums tho :drown:

Except on select dates.

This

Only in Japan and Mexico with DWAD, Rio with the Oops, One with the Circus in Europe, and a few in Latam far from being fold out with FFT :nailbiter:

lol u have the mental capacity of a five year old. She is doing this for maybe a year. She can still do stadiums next year or whenever she wants.