Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Vegas Residency Could Be The Real Deal

97 posts in this topic

vegas-could-happen-britney-spears.jpg

Looks like the rumors shutting down a Vegas residency were "premature," reports GossipCop.com.

"A source close to the situation tells us that Spears is still talking with Planet Hollywood about a performance residency, and that the possibility of a Las Vegas show somewhere is alive and well."

It was first thought she'd join the likes of Elton John and Shania Twain at Caesar's Palace's The Colosseum, but insiders told BreatheHeavy.com they were booked for nearly two years and Brit was a no-go.

Planet Hollywood is the next logical place, featuring a stadium that sits up to 7,000. However, Hypnotist Marshall Sylver will take an open-ended residency there. Unless they can somehow slip Britney in, that's a no-go, too.

The Palms' been nice to Britney over the years (she performed two surprise shows to promote Femme Fatale in the Spring of 2011). Perhaps she'll find her footing at The Pearl, a stadium for 2,500. The furthest show The Pearl has on its website is Victoria Justice on June 21, but surely Britney won't start before that.

And with Britney Tweeting #VivaLasVegas, something's DEFINITELY up.

tumblr_ma8raqGgF91ql5yr7o1_400_zpsf693fe

RTVG

http://www.breatheheavy.com/vegas-residency-could-be-the-real-deal/'>

Ohh good grief relax. I am excited if this is true. :p

I can hop on a plane for a few hundred and see the Queen! Sin City here I come!!

I hate how you act all happydappy Jordan, when most of us are crying :crying2:

he lives in Vegas.

I would be happy if I were him.

tumblr_mhiffg7NGt1qjs7cno1_500.gif

Well I would go, but for the success of the show, she needs to go hard or go home tbh. No half assed dancing with lipsyncing. Hardcore dancing with lipsyncing or basic dancing and (good) live singing.

But why? If she wants to do Vegas she should book for Caesars palace and do it right, even if she has to wait a while. Not this lame mini show that only holds a fraction of Caesars capacity. If they're gonna do Vegas then do it right. Go big or go home!

Let's wait and see...Britney doesn't tour in my country so it's not a big deal for me,however i do understand the other fans...

If Britney do this i will support her but i want videos,dvd for sure cause i need performney in my life :bigtime: