breatheheavy

Justin Timberlake Calls Britney A Bitch

268 posts in this topic

justin-britney-bitch.jpg

At the DirecTV Super Bowl party on Saturday, JT referred to Britney as a "bitch" for cheating on him, reports HollywoodLife.com.

Before performing “Cry Me A River” at the event, the "Suit & Tie" singer said, ”Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out, that she is just some bitch!”

Recently, NW magazine claimed Justin got in the way of Brit and Jason's relationship because she still had feelings for him. Looks like it's mutual...

Afterall, it's Britney, bitch!

UPDATE: Justin Tweeted the Britney Army with a sort-of apology, saying:

"Ok. I see you. Wouldn't disrespect ANYONE personally. Ever. #Relax #ItsBritneyBitch I do love that saying though*with accent* #Respect"

Cool move on his part. We accept!

Lmaaaooooo! Pressed bitch. You married and Brit hasn't talked about your stupid ass in God knows how long again?????

Get over her already, little boy. Don't ruin your marriage being pressed over some other "bitch."

Justine Timberfake hasn't grown up AT ALL.

Brit was the best this little no hitting puberty punk has EVER had, and he's just mad cus he'll never meet anyone on her level. Keep sheddin those tears, bitch, while Godney remains UNBOTHERED.

damn she has definitely left her mark on him, he can't get over her cheating on him

it doesn't seem like he ever found closure

he needs to stop and stfu

he is acting like alittle boy,,,,u are married man ,,shame on u

britney was right he is a pussified