Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Sources Detail Britney's Baby Needs

31 posts in this topic

More details came to light in the latest issue of OK! magazine about Brit's desire to have a baby from her baby daddy so Sean and Jayden can have a full-blooded sibling.

"It's very preliminary, but she and Kevin are in talks with their lawyers. Britney wants a baby girl - but she also doesn't want a man, boyfriend, husband, whatever in her life right now."

"She really misses having a baby in the house… but the issue is her fragile state. People worry if she's really ready."

Honestly... it's kind of a genius idea. A.) Why deal with the riff raff of relationships? (I'm soo jaded right now), B.) she's rich enough to afford this ridic scenario and C.) I'm over hearing about how ~fragile~ she is. I mean, who isn't?

Check out the scans in XRAY:

ok-mag-baby.jpg

i knew it was a matter of time before the tabs start saying "downward spiral" or "britney's starting to lose it" etc

PREDICTABLE.

shes definitely on the way to having a breakdown because she went to church. I mean thats a sign.. I just dont remember why?

tumblr_mh22nmLABV1r8o0xao1_250.gif

shes definitely on the way to having a breakdown because she went to church. I mean thats a sign.. I just dont remember why?

Fucking tabloids, even when she goes to Church she gets critisized.

Fucking tabloids, even when she goes to Church she gets critisized.

IKR

Im surprised they havent said anything about her going to the bathroom yet...oh wait they did

britney-spears-bathroom.jpg