We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Gooby

Lady Gaga Sucks!

Hun don't act like you fucking run exhale, no one will listen to a bitch with 20 posts, calm ya tits. ;)

Frist off, i don't know you, bitch... don't call me "Hun". Second... i run whatever i fucking want, and you low class prostitute won't tell me what to do. And Third.... you're listenning to me ;P and this topic has been marked as HOT... so f**k you in the ass.

Cause I wouldn't check for your flop ass If you wouldn't do that. You need to f**k off. You say you're busy living your fucking life yet you're bragging about being a "king" on a forum.? Like c'mon, you can't be more stupid than that can you.?

1. Flop, flop, flop, fug, flop, fug.... seriously, you guys have no better insults than these?

2. Do i even care if you, lazy slut full of herpes in your mouth have to check something? want to argue? don't be a lazy whore.

3. Yeah i say i'm the king in a forum, like in 5 minutes per day...as a joke, fucktard. The rest of the day i talk to my girlfriend, i go out, talk to my friends, make some graphic art i won't share here, because i have nothing to prove you... etc, etc, etc... ;) knock it off dirty piece of trash.

Cause I wouldn't check for your flop ass If you wouldn't do that. You need to f**k off. You say you're busy living your fucking life yet you're bragging about being a "king" on a forum.? Like c'mon, you can't be more stupid than that can you.?

1. Flop, flop, flop, fug, flop, fug.... seriously, you guys have no better insults than these?

2. Do i even care if you, lazy slut full of herpes in your mouth have to check something? want to argue? don't be a lazy whore.

3. Yeah i say i'm the king in a forum, like in 5 minutes per day...as a joke, fucktard. The rest of the day i talk to my girlfriend, i go out, talk to my friends, make some graphic art i won't share here, because i have nothing to prove you... etc, etc, etc... ;) knock it off dirty piece of trash.

Lmao I'm not even trying to insult you. And how cute of you telling me about your life. It's like perfect don't you think.? You have a girlfriend, friends and you make graphic art. Your life is complete now. What are you doing here telling you're the king then.? Even if it's a joke it makes you look fucking stupid. Go live your "life" and stop embarrassing yourself.

Hun don't act like you fucking run exhale, no one will listen to a bitch with 20 posts, calm ya tits. ;)

Frist off, i don't know you, bitch... don't call me "Hun". Second... i run whatever i fucking want, and you low class prostitute won't tell me what to do. And Third.... you're listenning to me ;P and this topic has been marked as HOT... so f**k you in the ass.

I dont care if you dont know me, i wouldn't want to know a flop bitch with only 22 posts. You can think you run exhale, but at the end of the day, a mod can just ban you. and we won't see your flop ass on exhale anymore. and if you dont like the words hun and flop, then i suggest you get the f**k of exhale. We don't want newbies like you who think they own the place here. And don't think that your special because your thread got 'HOT'. Majority of exhales will get 'Hot' Threads. I suggest you just get the f**k off exhale and become a 'King' somewhere else.

You Tried,

tumblr_mgu24azdSX1rqmpumo1_500.gif