Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Nicole Scherzinger Sings Britney On Radio

81 posts in this topic

she just sounded nasally, how does she have an amazing britney impression. lol. what an insult. go reunite with eden's crush or pcd.

well she's done it better before for live late night TV. the videos can be found on YouTube. anyway, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I don't think she means it negatively.

well she's done it better before for live late night TV. the videos can be found on YouTube. anyway, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I don't think she means it negatively.

not when you sing it in a nasal form.

not when you sing it in a nasal form.

well I think that we can all agree that Britney does have a unique nasal sound to her voice in many of her songs. so in order to replicate that, Nicole did her own nasal thing. of course it didn't sound anywhere near as great as Britney. imho

WTF

are you fucking kidding me?????????????

Britney doesn't sound like that c**t!! imitation? piss off

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0