breatheheavy

Scream & Shout Remix Features Lil Wayne & Diddy

195 posts in this topic

screamandshout-britney-remix-lil-wayne.j

The "Scream & Shout" remix is gonna be FIYA!

There's an alternate music video on the way, and it features some of the biggest names in rap. Hit-Boy, who's producing the remix with Will.I.Am, revealed Diddy and Lil Wayne are on the track, too!

Will I am + Britney Spears + Hit-Boy + Diddy + Waka + Lil Wayne. #ScreamandShoutRemix #HS87

SUPER excited about the Lil Wayne feature; this will light up on the charts... you'll see!

not sure if anyone cares but...

will.i.am is giving fans another reason to “Scream & Shout.” The Black Eyed Peas frontman has called on some hip-hop all-stars for the remix to his hit single.

According to MTV News, will is turning his dance-floor chart-topper into a hip-hop fest with appearances from Lil Wayne, Diddy, Waka Flocka Flame, Hit-Boy, and of course, Britney, bitch. A video was shot on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

Waka acknowledged his participation in the remix, tweeting, “Scream and Shout remix video #ComingRealSoon.”

The original song is currently No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100, while will’s solo album #willpower is due later this year.

Are you excited to hear the hip-hop remix to “Scream & Shout”? Let us know!

http://www.rap-up.co...am-shout-remix/

sounds good, hope they have different shots of britney in the video, and i know it would have been so much better had she of had a verse or the bridge to sing

Again. I'm only down for this if Brit has new scenes, and new vocals. It ain't a remix otherwise.

When artists like Mariah, and R. Kelly record remixes, they record new vocals along with a new beat.

This is actually genius idea on will's part.

The sales, and streaming of this remix will contribute to the original chart position!

Yes baby