Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Holly Madison Supports Britney Vegas Residency

52 posts in this topic

holly-madison.jpg

Planet Hollywood's first Peepshow headliner, Holly Madison, thinks Britney'd do great as a leading act in Las Vegas.

"She'd be fantastic! I think she would have so much fun," Madison tells Life & Style. "There are so many great headliners in Vegas, but they are a little bit older. [britney] strikes a chord because she's young, so I think she would do really well."

Planet Hollywood is the rumored venue Brit will make her new home.

who is she ? :wutwut: i dont think britney is ready,,i mean people wont pay to see some thing like ff tour...even her fans hate this tour... :ugohome: and honestly i dont expect her to rock the stage like the past...miracles dont happen,,,we have to forget about the old britney...we will never ever see the old britney on stage again,,,in that level..

i just want her to improve her self :)

For those of you wondering who it is: She is a playboy bunny and one of Hef's ex girlfriends. She and 2 others had a show called The Girls Next Door.

I don't really think her opinion is too newsworthy though. She's not really an expert in the industry. She does work in vegas, but you could get the same quality opinion from one of the Valet's at a hotel. Actually the Valet might have more insight since they interact with the guests.

But looks like she is a Britney fan so Yay!

I don't really think her opinion is too newsworthy though. She's not really an expert in the industry. She does work in vegas, but you could get the same quality opinion from one of the Valet's at a hotel. Actually the Valet might have more insight since they interact with the guests.

:lolll: :lolll:

She was my favorite bunny and so was Bridgett

I loved all 3.

I miss the GND, :crying1:

yes just like she had so much fun on her last two tours sitting on props , smacking gum while lipping to cd vocals....i would have fun two if i was getting paid to do nothing

HHrDB.gif

For those of you wondering who it is: She is a playboy bunny and one of Hef's ex girlfriends. She and 2 others had a show called The Girls Next Door.

Agreed MTE

It's not like LA is so innocent. As long as she has the right people around her to keep her grounded she will be fine.