• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

BritSergeant

BritSergeant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,437 posts
both will make me happy but
oh oh oh oh oh oh Tonight I'm gonna be a little selfish, be a little selfish and choose NEW ALBUM cause i need new music in my life
what would you choose ?

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts
  • LocationSmokin' up outside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suC3VGPk9zE

Universal

Universal

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,382 posts
New Album! Baby can wait!
But I'll go for whatever makes Britney her happiest.

NickiTheQueen

NickiTheQueen

• Banned
  • 2,446 posts
2013 = losing more fans to Gaga tbh #ARTPOP :fliph:

BritSergeant

BritSergeant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,437 posts

baby can wait !!!!! dead :lol: :lol: :lol:

MTL899

MTL899

• Members
  • 418 posts
Whatever Britney wants of course, seeing as how it's her life...but obviously i want new music :)

I'll be happy for her either way!

BritSergeant

BritSergeant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,437 posts

not here for your negativity tbh, and who said that artflop is gonna be good !!!! don't be fooled honey just remember flop this way ( the album of the decade) that floped the 2nd week
  • NickiTheQueen likes this

6or7CostumeChanges

6or7CostumeChanges

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 7,288 posts
  • LocationVenezuela

Whatever Britney wants of course, seeing as how it's her life...but obviously i want new music :)

I'll be happy for her either way!

rossgray0

rossgray0

GOD GOD BOOM

• Members
  • 11,510 posts
Baby will probably make her happier so I guess I would choose that :)

Near

Near

l Anthem l

• Senior Members
  • 5,301 posts
  • Locationyou'll have to wait and see.
2 years without new music besides s&s = death

but it's britney's life so whatever makes her happy :)

NickiTheQueen

NickiTheQueen

• Banned
  • 2,446 posts

not here for your negativity tbh, and who said that artflop is gonna be good !!!! don't be fooled honey just remember flop this way ( the album of the decade) that floped the 2nd week

Don't be delusional Born this way was a masterpiece and sold millions of records....the singles weren't mainstream and at least Gaga had the balls to do something creative and ungeneric....I wont mention names or album titles but you all know who and what I'm shading :fabrit:

Artpop will slay (unfortunatley) because I really want Britney to be on top again but after Femme Fatale we all know that is impossible :icanttt:

Heiress

Heiress

• Members
  • 10,376 posts
Why not both?
*mexican music*

OhBritney

OhBritney

• Members
  • 2,996 posts
I'll go for whatever makes Britney her happiest.

OhBritney

OhBritney

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Don't be delusional Born this way was a masterpiece and sold millions of records....the singles weren't mainstream and at least Gaga had the balls to do something creative and ungeneric....I wont mention names or album titles but you all know who and what I'm shading :fabrit:

Artpop will slay (unfortunatley) because I really want Britney to be on top again but after Femme Fatale we all know that is impossible :icanttt:

OK Go to lady Caca Why U Still Here !!!!!!!

Kælling992

Kælling992

The biggest bitch in the entire exhale world

• Banned
  • 8,486 posts
I dont Want another Flop fatale tbh Posted Image

Groove Machine

Groove Machine

One Bad Mother Funker

• Members
  • 1,442 posts
Neither. She should join the Army Rangers.

BritSergeant

BritSergeant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,437 posts

honey you can't use creative and lady flopga ( the attention seeking whore) in the same sentence, or else you'll be burnt in hell
what do you call! flop this way that was ripped off madonna / flopdas and edge of flopping that were generic as f**k
well you tried, go home sweety

Brit_love

Brit_love

I say what i want and i do what i please.

• Members
  • 19,299 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
whatever makes Britney happy
im dying for her to have a baby girl tbh
i just hope that she lets us a bit inside her life so we wont miss her that much during that time
Posted Image

Universal

Universal

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,382 posts

Omg, please sign out once and for all and don't come back with that attitude, it's getting old now! :yawnn:

King of Fanta

King of Fanta

Smokin' on that Toxic, sippin on that OE

• Members
  • 12,088 posts
  • LocationThe Fanta Kingdom

Whatever Britney wants.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users