Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TeaSPiLLa

2013: A Pregnancy Or A New Album ?

29 posts in this topic

both will make me happy but

oh oh oh oh oh oh Tonight I'm gonna be a little selfish, be a little selfish and choose NEW ALBUM cause i need new music in my life

what would you choose ?

New Album! Baby can wait!

But I'll go for whatever makes Britney her happiest.

New Album! Baby can wait!

But I'll go for whatever makes Britney her happiest.

baby can wait !!!!! dead :lol: :lol: :lol:

2013 = losing more fans to Gaga tbh #ARTPOP :fliph:

not here for your negativity tbh, and who said that artflop is gonna be good !!!! don't be fooled honey just remember flop this way ( the album of the decade) that floped the 2nd week

not here for your negativity tbh, and who said that artflop is gonna be good !!!! don't be fooled honey just remember flop this way ( the album of the decade) that floped the 2nd week

Don't be delusional Born this way was a masterpiece and sold millions of records....the singles weren't mainstream and at least Gaga had the balls to do something creative and ungeneric....I wont mention names or album titles but you all know who and what I'm shading :fabrit:

Artpop will slay (unfortunatley) because I really want Britney to be on top again but after Femme Fatale we all know that is impossible :icanttt:

Don't be delusional Born this way was a masterpiece and sold millions of records....the singles weren't mainstream and at least Gaga had the balls to do something creative and ungeneric....I wont mention names or album titles but you all know who and what I'm shading :fabrit:

Artpop will slay (unfortunatley) because I really want Britney to be on top again but after Femme Fatale we all know that is impossible :icanttt:

OK Go to lady Caca Why U Still Here !!!!!!!

honey you can't use creative and lady flopga ( the attention seeking whore) in the same sentence, or else you'll be burnt in hell

what do you call! flop this way that was ripped off madonna / flopdas and edge of flopping that were generic as f**k

well you tried, go home sweety

whatever makes Britney happy

im dying for her to have a baby girl tbh

i just hope that she lets us a bit inside her life so we wont miss her that much during that time

tumblr_lyl85jCqII1qdgyvr.gif

Omg, please sign out once and for all and don't come back with that attitude, it's getting old now! :yawnn:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0