- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

breatheheavy

breatheheavy

Owner

• Super Administrators
  • 19,623 posts

Britney and Jason are squashing speculation their relationship's on the rocks, traveling to Brit's hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana to spend time with her family for Christmas this weekend, reports the NY Post.

"Britney and Jason are bringing her sons down to Louisiana to be with the family, including her sister and her mom, Lynne."

The source added that Britney has yet to sign on to be a judge for another season of “The X Factor,” adding, “She loved working with the contestants and the girls, but she doesn’t yet know if she’ll do another season.”

The trip comes days after reports surfaced claiming Jason plans on breaking it off with Brit.

Services for the passing of Britney's grandfather, June Spears, will take place in Kentwood on Friday and Saturday.

Another source told reporters:

“I know they are going on a Christmas vacation and hopefully will come back with their relationship renewed.”

Britney told People she's thankful for having Jason in her life.

"It amazes me that no matter what situation I'm in... Jason has the ability to always make me feel protected and loved."

Roxi

Roxi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,451 posts
OP

Claire Tebow

Claire Tebow

Bref, je t'encule

• Banned
  • 55,350 posts
Happy holidays my Queen!

Always&Forever

Always&Forever

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • LocationEUSSR
May Britney and her sons, along with the rest of her family, have a wonderful Christmas and I wish Britney a Happy New Year.

Roxi

Roxi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,451 posts
Britney Spears will spend Christmas with Jason Trawick

Britney Spears will be spending Christmas with her Jason Trawick.

The 'X Factor' USA judge plans to celebrate the holiday season with her fiance, her two sons - Sean Preston, seven, and Jayden James, six - her parents and sister Jamie Lynn in her hometown of Kentwood, Louisiana.A source told the New York Post newspaper: ''Britney and Jason are bringing her sons down to Louisiana to be with the family, including her sister and her mom Lynne.''

The pop star - who had her kids with ex-husband Kevin Federline - is planning a low-key festive celebration and hopes to relax with her loved ones after her prominent judging role on Simon Cowell's talent show.

Britney, 31, is yet to decide whether she wants to sign up for another season of the singing competition after fellow judge L.A. Reid's shock departure, and will be using the time at home to make up her mind.

The source added: ''She loved working with the contestants and the girls, but she doesn't yet know if she'll do another season.''
Britney got engaged to Jason, her former agent, last December and the couple have purchased a new $8.5 million house together.
The 'Toxic' singer recently praised her man for the support he gives her, gushing : ''It amazes me that no matter what situation I'm in. Jason has the ability to make me feel protected and loved.''

http://www.tv3.ie/en...0&article=91213

RussianFan

RussianFan

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 7,941 posts
Britney went underground again :crying2:

Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Ǝ

• Banned
  • 43,162 posts
Good this is what she needs tbh
Hope she maintains her body ATM for next era tho ;)

The Bloodletting

The Bloodletting

Professor Spears

• Banned
  • 13,700 posts
Grandfather's funeral. She probably missed it due to X Factor and wants to make up for it by being in Kentwood now

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts
  • LocationSmokin' up outside.

Grandfather's funeral. She probably missed it due to X Factor and wants to make up for it by being in Kentwood now

no, the services are friday and saturday so she wont have to miss it :)

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts
Today and tomorrow are the services for Britney's grandfather. Keep them in your thoughts, send them good vibes. Especially for Jamie, as June was his father.

Guest_Claude_*

Guest_Claude_*
  • Guests
I wish them very happy holidays.

Guest_Claude_*

Guest_Claude_*
  • Guests
Are you sure it's today and tomorrow? He passed away a week ago.

WootsWow

WootsWow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,774 posts
  • LocationBehind You
Posted Image
I hope she's doing alright. Her grandpa passed away, Carly lost to BoringTate. Such a bad week for her. :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

Zolanski

Zolanski

You Must Be Haunting Me

• Senior Members
  • 36,809 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted Image
I hope she's doing alright. Her grandpa passed away, Carly lost to BoringTate. Such a bad week for her. :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

A username?

A username?

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 15,244 posts
Don't you mean in my prayers? :qtb:

britneyismylove

britneyismylove

• Members
  • 10,016 posts
brit grandmother still alive?

Zolanski

Zolanski

You Must Be Haunting Me

• Senior Members
  • 36,809 posts
  • LocationAustralia
And good for her Let her enjoy her well deserved break. Our girl has been working non stop. :woahh:

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts

Are you sure it's today and tomorrow? He passed away a week ago.

yes positive. I assume they scheduled it this way so britney could attend.

Bawbby.

Bawbby.

Godney

• Banned
  • 75,411 posts

brit grandmother still alive?

I dont think so

Claire Tebow

Claire Tebow

Bref, je t'encule

• Banned
  • 55,350 posts
Praying for them, may God be with them and with any person who lost a loved one. Bless their souls.

RIP June!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users