Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BSfemme

Britney's American Fanbase Sucks

28 posts in this topic

y'all suck. you should have voted for carly like crazy, like if it was Britney. I'm from Europe so I couldn't vote...and like me many other fans, but the american ones should have been voting like crazy. just saying. it's not like tate didnt deserve it but carly is just so talented...and of course, it's Britney's bitch.

We tried our hardest. Just because you live in Europe doesn't mean you have the right to call us out on our voting. We all voted for Carly a whole lot, so stop hiding behind your excuses if you're going to call us out. Just shut up and buy Carly's album when it comes out.

y'all suck. you should have voted for carly like crazy, like if it was Britney. I'm from Europe so I couldn't vote...and like me many other fans, but the american ones should have been voting like crazy. just saying. it's not like tate didnt deserve it but carly is just so talented...and of course, it's Britney's bitch.

there were many ways to vote like spotflux youdont have an excuse

I'm from Europe

You have a lot of fucking nerve calling us flops. You bitches don't ever do sh!t for Britney on the charts in Europe.

You're literally the LAST country that needs to tell us we suck. Dumb bitch.

I'm from Europe

You have a lot of fucking nerve calling us flops. You bitches don't ever do sh!t for Britney on the charts in Europe.

The Lord would like to remind you that Europe is a continent, not a country.

A-m48E7CIAAbk3o.jpg

I'm from Europe

the irony of you calling them dumb :lol:

I'm from Europe

The Lord would like to remind you that Europe is a continent, not a country.

A-m48E7CIAAbk3o.jpg

That shows how little f**k I give about them. Flop ass bitches.

I had no idea forgein people could vote for an american show. if i knew...but i didnt. anyway, yall are flops anyway lol come on im jokin. im just kinda mad/sad that britneys team didnt win. i had no idea country music was that big. weird. i didnt even really watch tate's performances. they bored the hell out of me.

I had no idea forgein people could vote for an american show.

Yeah, cause YOU'RE a flop fan and you didn't even do your fucking research.

Don't call a country a flop when you're from a land of flops. And you are a flop yourself.

That makes no fucking sense.

I had no idea forgein people could vote for an american show. if i knew...but i didnt. anyway, yall are flops anyway lol come on im jokin. im just kinda mad/sad that britneys team didnt win. i had no idea country music was that big. weird. i didnt even really watch tate's performances. they bored the hell out of me.

Don't back track now. Rude betch.

Just because u live in Europe doesnt mean ur the best fans ever

How come her singles flop there most of the time :fabrit:

If anythung y'all are so ignorant that she shouldnt go to europe next tour

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0