Followers 0
breatheagainstthemusic

5Th Harmony Signed By Simon

51 posts in this topic

tumblr_mfd43nz5Vk1rk6ywlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfb58uklOw1rmz1lpo2_500.gif

YESSS so happy for them!!!

'X Factor's' Simon Cowell on Fifth Harmony: 'They Remind Me of One Direction'

Says the group's mentor and show creator on finale night: "If I'm not standing here in a year’s time talking about the success of these artists, I've got a problem."

Simon Cowell was beaming after X Factor’s performance show on Wednesday. And with good reason -- his last group standing, the pre-fab Fifth Harmony, were the talk of the night. Impressing both the judges, the studio audience and no doubt countless viewers watching at home, the five girls who were thrown together by the series’ creator had the most handicaps coming into the competition -- namely: little time to gel, form their group identity or even settle on a good name.

“I think they've had the hardest things to overcome,” said Cowell, “They worked really hard and in the last two weeks, I could feel a change -- where people suddenly got what they were about.”

Indeed, with a three-song selection that included “Anything Could Happen” by Ellie Goulding, “Give Your Heart A Break” with and by Demi Lovato and The Beatles’ “Let It Be,” the five girls -- Allyson Brooke Hernandez, Normani Kordei Hamilton, Lauren Michelle Jauregui, Karla Camila Cabello and Dinah Jane Hansen -- swiftly moved from the back of the pack to the front. In the words of their mentor, Cowell: “To perform as they did tonight, it's incredible. They looked like proper pop stars. … I don’t think we could have done any more.”

Now the question remains: will it be a squeaker or a slam-dunk? And if they don’t win, would that be so bad? Look at One Direction. “I think there’s a gap in the market for a girl group like his,” added Cowell. “They remind me of One direction in terms of their personalities, they're fun to work with, hard-working, opinionated -- that's what you want in a group.”

You also want that fivesome to sell, said Cowell, just as he would like to see a spike in ratings. “It's important -- I have to be standing here in a year’s time and hopefully be talking about the success of these artists. If I'm not, I've got a problem.”

Putting the cart before the horse, perhaps? After all, there’s at least one judge’s seat to fill first. Said Cowell when asked to name his dream candidates: “Normally, I wait for people to call me rather than for me to call them. And that's what normally happens.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/x-factors-simon-cowell-fifth-405830

I really think they have a bright future. They're likable, talented, and there's a gap in the market for a girl group....they could easily fill it! Much like One Direction filled the gap for a boy band in the US.

hes made bad decisions lately lets see how this goes.

he was way to confident about stomping the voice with britney

he might be too confident with 5H.

well see.

carly is going to sign in also i am sure disney or nickoldean or some record company is looking for her tbh.

i really wouldnt mind if carly becomes the next teen queen

I see good future in them tbh. They're very likable and talented. :qtney: Unlike BoringTate Stevens :yawnn:

PS: Did Simon signed Shitblem3? :xf15:

BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES Y ES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carly is going to sign in also i am sure disney or nickoldean or some record company is looking for her tbh.

Carly is going to get some kind of big offer, no doubt. If she's a good actress I think Disney would be great for her. Demi started out with Disney and she's branched out big time.

I see good future in them tbh. They're very likable and talented. :qtney: Unlike BoringTate Stevens :yawnn:

I don't think there is any confirmation but I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't think there is any confirmation but I wouldn't be surprised.

He did said that he would sign them no matter what are the results, right? :dorkney:

Female Bieber tbh (in terms of popularity). :xf15:

'hes made bad decisions lately'

Like what? One Direction? LOL!

he is smart. Every business man makes a bad choice here and there.

So this show really has no point. I mean any of the contestants could get signed whether they win or not.

Next Up Carly; who will be THEE Voice of Music at age 13.

#sh!t show is sh!t show.