- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

Claire Tebow

Claire Tebow

Bref, je t'encule

• Banned
  • 55,350 posts
Stop saying 17 countries, it's more than 40 countries now.

Thirsty.

Thirsty.

Nichole

• Members
  • 9,032 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
Nice.

BSfemme

BSfemme

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,742 posts
kinda sweet

KBK24

KBK24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,101 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Her boys read books to her, that is so sweet... don't understand how some "fans" still manage this article to complain about her. So disgusting tbh

Agree. :nahnah:

It's pathetic. :fabrit:

X_Sil_X

X_Sil_X

Advanced Member

• Senior Members
  • 4,374 posts
LMAO to some of you!

Britney is HAPPY with Jason! She loves her career even if she doesn't perform as before. And, of course, her boys are her world.
  • Roxi likes this

Oscar/

Oscar/

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,943 posts
The first one. I love her.

Universal

Universal

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,382 posts

Even though this interview is very short, I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!! :inneresting:
It's true that Xfactor made her more confident in front of cameras and it's so sweet what she has to say about her boys and J.

Amazing :)

WTF is wrong with some of you people....

so many sad exhalers in this thread!

Her boys read books to her, that is so sweet... don't understand how some "fans" still manage this article to complain about her. So disgusting tbh

Queena Del Rey

Queena Del Rey

Ultraviolence

• Members
  • 13,769 posts
  • LocationConey Island
is amazn tbh

The Once-ler

The Once-ler

ice queen

• Members
  • 12,822 posts
  • Locationat the far end of town where the grickle grass grows...
lmaooo
she says something nice about jason so that must mean it's her team, right? it's not like she loves him or anything! :eeek:

Sunny691

Sunny691

"I don't like defining myself. I just am."

• Members
  • 7,637 posts

LMAO to some of you!

Britney is HAPPY with Jason! She loves her career even if she doesn't perform as before. And, of course, her boys are her world.

ikr? I don't understand why that's so difficult for some people on here to understand.

jeddman

jeddman

• Members
  • 2,056 posts
Well she's gonna be a lot more shy if she ever comes here n reads what you cunts write about her hey?

Sowon

Sowon

Turn up bitch!

• Members
  • 3,235 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Guest_Jawni_*

Guest_Jawni_*
  • Guests

Aura ♥

Aura ♥

Free My Mind ARTPOP You Make My Heart Stop.

• Members
  • 20,179 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
Aww that's lovely.

Curiousexhaler86

Curiousexhaler86

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 7,187 posts
  • LocationArgentina
Her year, as she puts it best, was "amazing". :lmfaoo:

1. Her career
"It's no secret I'm a shy person. I feel doing this show over the past year has allowed me to come out of my shell a lot more. Everyone on the show has been amazing and made me feel really comfortable."

That's amazing, I don't usually like it when she acts all awkwardney, but it's actually a good thing, she's honest and she has her own personality, I love that about her :hug:

joanhs

joanhs

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 6,595 posts

3. Her fiancé Jason Trawick, 41
"It amazes me that no matter what situation I'm in," says Spears, "Jason has the ability to always make me feel protected and loved."

http://www.people.co...0657292,00.html

I expect she's saying this to hide her relationship troubles. Do we even know if it's her that submitted these answers to the magazine?

of course not, everything she says is monitored, look at her publicist on the red carpet looking at her with bulding eyes ready to react quickly if she slips. That's sad...

Uuuhm, Britney is not the only person to have publicists on the red carpet.. Every star has one..

Universal

Universal

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,382 posts
Guys, we can tell these are genuine Britney's answers by the fact that the word AMAZING is in every answer.
#Truth

joanhs

joanhs

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 6,595 posts

This doesn't sound like something she would say, idk why I think that, whatevur
ANYWHO
Good interview.

Thats because you think she is stupid :xf15: You are that type of fan who doesn't think she is capable of anything, like "Always&Forever" shithead.. You make her out to some stupid, little, girl who just likes to be screwed over.. Time and time again, we have experienced, nobody says no to britney..
  • SrutiRam likes this

MrsOcta

MrsOcta

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,109 posts

This doesn't sound like something she would say, idk why I think that, whatevur
ANYWHO
Good interview.

Thats because you think she is stupid :xf15: You are that type of fan who doesn't think she is capable of anything, like "Always&Forever" shithead.. You make her out to some stupid, little, girl who just likes to be screwed over.. Time and time again, we have experienced, nobody says no to britney..

Um, no, I don't think she's stupid.
Maybe you do tho :hairtie:
Do not tell me what kind of fan I am, fool :qtney:

Let go

Let go

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,269 posts
omg
i loved her words
i love this woman
amazing