Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Britney: The 3 Most Amazing Things About My Year

64 posts in this topic

No, it definitely doesn't. I think someone from her "team" submitted these answers claiming to be her. Sad.

Okay, let's not act if Britney is the only person doing this. Obviously she doesn't write a stupid top-3 for People Magazine herself.... Neither would Beyonce or Madonna...

It's sad that a lot of you could even dare to say her team said these things cause it "doesn't sound like her" but once she starts saying everything is amazing....youre all like "expand your vocab britney, say something smart for once" ....it was literally three things and you have absolutely nothing but negativity to talk about it? I feel as if exhale is harder on britney than the general public.

how the f**k is she a flop SHE IS HIGHEST PAID FEMALE ARTIST HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR 14 YEARS (EVEN KESHA AND RIHANNA NEW ALBUM FLOPPING ) AND PERFUME EMPIRE YOUR JUST A FLOP FAN OH AND UM SCREAM AND SHOUT ALREADY HAS 35 MILLION VIEWS

Even though this interview is very short, I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!! :inneresting:

It's true that Xfactor made her more confident in front of cameras and it's so sweet what she has to say about her boys and J.

Amazing :)

WTF is wrong with some of you people....

so many sad exhalers in this thread!

Her boys read books to her, that is so sweet... don't understand how some "fans" still manage this article to complain about her. So disgusting tbh

This doesn't sound like something she would say, idk why I think that, whatevur

ANYWHO

Good interview.

r u for real this have Britney written all over it.