Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Britney: The 3 Most Amazing Things About My Year

64 posts in this topic

people-interview.jpg

Britney opened up to People.com about her big year, who placed her on their 25 Most Intriguing People of 2012 list.

Britney judged on this season of The X Factor, topped Forbes' top-earning female musicians list and scored a number one song with "Scream & Shout."

Her year, as she puts it best, was "amazing."

1. Her career

"It's no secret I'm a shy person. I feel doing this show over the past year has allowed me to come out of my shell a lot more. Everyone on the show has been amazing and made me feel really comfortable."

2. Her sons Preston, 7 and Jayden, 6

"It's really amazing to see how quickly my boys are growing up," she says. "It seems like yesterday I was reading books to them at night. Now I sit and listen to them read me books!"

3. Her fiancé Jason Trawick, 41

"It amazes me that no matter what situation I'm in," says Spears, "Jason has the ability to always make me feel protected and loved."

Congrats Brit!

The word amazing is everywhere

iheartrihanna8ko6t.gif

it replaced the ''You know'' and ''6 ou 7 costumes''. That's good Britney ! You're expanding you vocabulary :lul:

"It amazes me that no matter what situation I'm in," says Spears, "Jason has the ability to always make me feel protected and loved."

http://www.people.co...0657292,00.html

I expect she's saying this to hide her relationship troubles. Do we even know if it's her that submitted these answers to the magazine?

of course not, everything she says is monitored, look at her publicist on the red carpet looking at her with bulding eyes ready to react quickly if she slips. That's sad...

Her boys read books to her, that is so sweet... don't understand how some "fans" still manage this article to complain about her. So disgusting tbh

Even though this interview is very short, I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!! :inneresting:

It's true that Xfactor made her more confident in front of cameras and it's so sweet what she has to say about her boys and J.

http://www.people.co...0657292,00.html

I expect she's saying this to hide her relationship troubles. Do we even know if it's her that submitted these answers to the magazine?

of course not, everything she says is monitored, look at her publicist on the red carpet looking at her with bulding eyes ready to react quickly if she slips. That's sad...

Yeah its' a real shame. I wish she could say how she really feels at a red carpet event or what is really going on behind closed doors so that the world can finally know how awful her situation is. She's 30 years old yet she's being controlled and monitored by creepy middle-aged men. So sad...