Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Leann Rimes: I Was Not Drunk On The X Factor

43 posts in this topic

LeAnn Rimes received a lot of flack from viewers after her performance last night with Carly Rose on The X Factor.

Frankly, she looked hot mess and acted strange! Many speculated she was flat out drunk on stage with the 13-year-old, but contrary to our suspicion, LeAnn tells TMZ this was NOT the case.

"I was trying to help this 13-year-old girl who was having some trouble with the song," said Rimes about her awkwardness.

LeAnn's lawyer, Larry Stein, who spoke with LeAnn a few minutes ago, tells TMZ "LeAnn was not performing the way she would normally perform, because she was on stage with a young girl."

LeAnn says she doesn't get why people thought she was drunk. Stein has a theory: "There have been a lot of untrue things said by others and it feeds into this sort of thing."

LeAnn reportedly dropped an entire plate of food backstage after her performance, but sober people make mistakes, too!

Check out the train-wreck performance (minus Carly) from Wednesday's live episode:

:huh: you know Jordan it's quite ironic that you are calling someone a trainwreck when you stan for Britney Spears. :icanttt: :icanttt:

Get some class please :fabrit:

That just sounds like damage control to me. Why does she have to act awkward to help out a 13 year old having "trouble" with the song? Any trouble Carly had was probably trying to keep up with LeAnn's badly timed ad libs.

LeAnn Rimes:

"I was trying to help this 13-year-old girl who was having some trouble with the song," said Rimes about her awkwardness.

THE DELUSION! LOL

CARLY WAS HELPING YOU, BOO.

:huh: you know Jordan it's quite ironic that you are calling someone a trainwreck when you stan for Britney Spears. :icanttt: :icanttt:

Get some class please :fabrit:

:w8wut:

Oh plz stfu, anybody can call whoever they want a trainwreck regardless of who they stan for

And btw yes Leann was a hot mess and did seem drunk or on pills the whole time

Deathcertificateneeded tbh and pot calling kettle black don't you think? :coffee:

LeAnn Rimes:

THE DELUSION! LOL

CARLY WAS HELPING YOU, BOO.

She was trying to help Carly cuz she was having trouble with the song..From that statement alone I know Leann is high/drunk/off her rocker. What a hot mess!!!!!

:lmfaoo:

is that why she had problems standing ?

hand to hold on to a 13 y.o. ?

i felt bad for Leann

she use to sing really good, and now she sounds like a mess

:lul:

Lol, she didn't even seem drunk or awkward.... If anyone's awkward, it's Britney tbh... :xf15:

...but yeah, Carly outshined her big time!!