Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Ratings For Finale Part 1 Are In

27 posts in this topic

xfactor-finale1-ratings.jpg

The X Factor received a 2.7 rating in adults 18-49 (same as last week), making it the number one watched network Wednesday night, according to TVbythenumbers.com.

Carly Rose fought for number three in front of 8.297 million people.

Tonight's the last episode of this season, and Carly Rose is gonna take the win!

The Voice is the it show right now tho, Simon is to blame, cause he kept saying the X factor was going to do better. I dont care, I will be happy if Britney leaves or stays. But I think shes leaving

britney has nothing to do with the ratings on xfactor! people are just not into xfactor THAT MUCH!

i mean u wanna tell me christina aguilera is pulling the ratings on the voice? :omgaah: :giggle:

Simon and co needs to get rid of Brit tbh.

She failed to deliver in ratings, and was not worth the $15 mill she was paid.

She was only hired to bring in ratings, and that is a fact.

People who think that Xtina is the reason why 14 million are watching The V are VERY delusional. J/S.

People who think that Xtina is the reason why 14 million are watching The V are VERY delusional. J/S.

No one thinks that gurl, that's all thanks to the chairs. but having her on the show def gave the show some credibility.

I mean the idea of a talented singer judging a singing competition I mean who else was doing it.

2qbf9yf.gif

britney has nothing to do with the ratings on xfactor! people are just not into xfactor THAT MUCH!

i mean u wanna tell me christina aguilera is pulling the ratings on the voice? :omgaah: :giggle:

No one thinks that gurl, that's all thanks to the chairs. but having her on the show def gave the show some credibility.

I mean the idea of a talented singer judging a singing competition I mean who else was doing it.

Yea it gave her cred for TV, yea, not for her music though.

And Mariah is doing it right now as well. (which will air in Jan.)

Yea it gave her cred for TV, yea, not for her music though.

And Mariah is doing it right now as well. (which will air in Jan.)

Yes well that's what I was talking about in regards to giving the show credibility.

and I was talking about prior to the voice in regards to the talented singer thing.

33284269.gif

flop finale

the voice smashed the ratings war against the xfactor

I bed fat ass xtina is laughing and eatn donuts now

flop